Reviews for When It's Time To Change
Ivarr chapter 10 . 10/13
I am very sorry you decided not to continue with this story. It had potential.

bigtomato chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Awesome and fun story. Shame it's discontinued. :(
k9angel chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Damn but I wish this story had been finished. Worth the read even incomplete.
FireSenshi2 chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
I absolutely adore this story! Thank you very much for sharing and I hope that one day you might decide to update it further! I loved the interaction between Severus and Buffy!
Arathelia chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
I do sincerely hope you choose to complete this story some time in the near future. I know you were planning it to be much longer, and with the length of your chapters, I can understand that writing that much can take time, especially when real life rears its ugly head...

But its 2010! It has been like 6 years since you last updated. And this is seriously one of my favorite fanfictions, and it is so upsetting to know that you may never complete it.
Saphira7 chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Wow this is so good! I really hope that you write more!
A Friend.Maybe yours chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
I love this story, please keep doing it

ur writing is so great and i think that i recognise the title from somewhere, just not sure where from.

Please keep writing, just 3 mins a day scrawling if necessary.

I really love your writing so keep it up.

Faithfully ur biggest fan

A Friend
PheonixRebornFromTheAshes chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
Love the story :), so sad that it has been left unfinished.
Cliodhna chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Ohh! I just spent many mnay hours reading this wonderful story - only to find it's not finished!

I know you havent updated in like, five years, but is there any hope in hell you'll get round to it?

Please, please do.
Stephanie chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
More pretty please
Bella-Macabre chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
I loved this story and I'm sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in quite a while. I really want to know what happens (
AnnaDruvez chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
I was truly enjoying this story. I am most disappointed that it hasn't been updated. (And I know it's my own fault for reading one that has been updated for so long.)

The interaction between the characters is well handled and the council having split with the wizarding world theory is one that I haven't seen before. Snape is a little OOC, but that's what happens when Buffy gets around snarky brits. LOL

I would be willing to bake cookies for another chapter. Or maybe brownies?
invisible-gurl chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
hmm i read ur bio and really i hope that you'll get back to this after you graduate ) it's really good and i look forward to finding out wut happens afterwards ) great job )
Lizzie chapter 10 . 8/8/2008

plz plz plz

gr8 storyline luvin'it
christytrekkie chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
I know its been a while since you updated this. but please consider it i love this story and would love for you to continue it. face