Reviews for Changes: A Love Story
ForeverRogue chapter 14 . 3/5/2018
Really great story so far! Can't wait for more chapters :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2018
I love it! Everton single paragraph i wanna read more and more. I like it's si much the situación, more realistic. Arnold don't tell historia family all the situación with Helga. Why?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2018
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2018
I miss u si musch. I love this fic and love how is Arnold. Helga trust him
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2018
This is awesome! Arnold is a true gentkeman. Helga must be Strong.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2018
I love so much how Arnold and Helga recover the friendship! She feels so secure with him. I hope she could share with him her pregnancy
Candy chapter 13 . 2/13/2018
OMG! I was expecting a very The Notebook type scene. I do not know. One to the other I demanded things. Because somehow you can still feel its chemistry. I liked what Arnold said. He is simply a wonderful boy. I love him. Please do not delay in updating, it is amazing and great.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2018
I love this story, i wanna read more and more. I hope Helga could forgive Arnold by stand far away and recover the timeless.
Dweebus chapter 13 . 2/11/2018
I like your story. My only real gripe is that there really is not any real explanation on why Helga decided to keep the baby or a scene dedicated to it. It kind of weirds me out a little that she would decide to keep despite her age, where she lives and who the father is.
Yes! Arnold is so bold.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/10/2018
I love this fic! It's really awesome, Arnold is a true gentleman.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/10/2018
Arnold is so sweet and charming! I hope she can share her pregnancy with him. I love it!
Lily chapter 13 . 2/10/2018
I'm intrigued with what will happen now. I like that they get along, that despite everything Arnold does not have an ugly feeling to say he did not write me or did not listen to me for Wolfgang. Wow ... his entrance was surprising, I did not expect it. It was nice to see how he asked for details and that of the baby. I liked that a lot. Thanks for updating, I'm dying to know what will follow.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2018
Me encantó! Wow... Pensé que no volverian a hablarse bien, no se pensé que habría todo un drama, sobre todo porque Arnold se enojaría, que no tiene derecho a reclamar pero algo así.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2018