Reviews for Blade of an Assassin
Tdog Smith chapter 3 . 2/17
I really like this story I hope you make more chapters of it.
bladetri chapter 4 . 2/18
like XDD
SPark681 chapter 4 . 2/18
Nice chapter glad Naruto was about to save Narumi and Iruka anyways keep up the great work!
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 4 . 2/18
disappointed how Naruto's secret was found out easily like wtf he's been doing mission easily since 11 years of age. also why the hell is he still in kohana? I've would've left long ago. Another why the wtf did he let minato threaten him to join the ninja the corps easily, and don't say that minato could of killed him easily cause all minato can do is teleport and rasengan people his moves it so simple. You wrote Naruto as S rank incredible at stealth so how he didn't use that to find out what minato wanted in the first place to prepare at least a counterforce against him. Another BS that pissed me off in this chapter why use the hidden blades in public if they make him identifiable easily.
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 2 . 2/18
so S rank at 16 OP much...
bladetri chapter 3 . 1/26
like XD
Zero chapter 3 . 1/20
Just have to ask what's on anko opinion on Naruto and can she be at the harem
LOL
JMR chapter 1 . 1/19
I love it.
jablanco chapter 3 . 1/20
That was cool
SPark681 chapter 3 . 1/20
I see Hinata has yet to make the harem oh well and seems Naruto's little secret has been found out anyways keep up the great work!
Jss2141 chapter 3 . 1/20
Now the boy dropping soul music! I like it!
OmegaDelta chapter 3 . 1/20
so his secret is out this will be interesting. keep up the good work.
Reader chapter 1 . 1/18
Are you going to add Anko Mitarashi to the story since she was Orochimaru's apprentice. You could add her to the harem and be Naruto's Jonin mentor.
sinedd662 chapter 2 . 1/19