Reviews for A Bolt out of the Blue
ferwinck chapter 1 . 8/21
this story is amazing! I love "to be a mother" and I simply LOVE ginny/teddy interactions. they're so pure and sincere and full of love, and it's so hard to find them. Thanks for posting this, it made my day!
Tonirae chapter 1 . 7/31
Tears
Jonia chapter 1 . 3/28
I'm rereading some of your stories, since I'm not in the mood to work today - I love your quick, slice of life moments. This one in particular is just wonderful. Thank you for sharing your gift.
AmityRose2017 chapter 1 . 1/28
How sweet! I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to reading your recents until now, life's been a bit crazed at Casa de Rose and I've been mastering the sloth grip roll to get through it, basically. I'll message you soon! xo
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 1/19
Wonderful story! Thanks for posting it.
JetLaBarge chapter 1 . 1/18
I just spent WAY too much time reading catchingdragons stories. Thank you.
Rituk chapter 1 . 1/18
It's such a sweet story!
I love ur potter family fanfics
Pls write more!
catchingdragons chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh dear what a treat! Teddy, Ginny, Harry and the brood - thats how I like my fanfiction ;)
Thank you for gifting this one to me; I very much enjoyed it. I love that Ginny loves Teddy as her own; and the Harry/Ginny banter is everything! And honestly, Teddy, JAMES, Al and Lily wreaking havoc in Disneyland? Yes please!
You really did brighten my day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Your-Mudblood-Girl chapter 1 . 1/18
Sequel of the trip to Disneyland? Lovely one shot xx
Lauraf68 chapter 1 . 1/18
Very nice!
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 1/18
great story
meekerprincess9778 chapter 1 . 1/18
very sweet... I also love the to be a mother series
MinervaMcGee chapter 1 . 1/18
Great story! Thanks so much for sharing your work!
carolyn jinn chapter 1 . 1/18
Wonderful story.
There must be another chapter as there is no 'complete' on it.
Thankyou... :)
Hope you are keeping out of the heat.
holimontski chapter 1 . 1/18
I’m surprised that it took so long for that memory to surface within Ginny but then again when the kids are little your minds on everything else but what she was doing at the moment...kutgw