Reviews for From Sword to Knife
leoamaatodos chapter 1 . 4/14/2023
So cutee!
Wally991 chapter 5 . 1/21/2023
Even though this fic was dropped, this is a good last chapter
Floating Ash chapter 4 . 11/9/2022
Hahahahaha! RIP Joichirou-san. XD
Shuu chapter 5 . 10/28/2022
I really like this. From what I've heard of other stories of yours English doesn't seem to be your main language, so needless to say I'm impressed... the prose in this work is beautiful. I really thank you very much, I wanted you to know that you have another fan here, waiting for this story to continue; anxious to see how the lives of people in Totsuki change with the arrival of Yukihira Souma/Shirou 3

Once again, thanks for your hard work.
ivan1305as chapter 5 . 3/24/2022
i've read all of that. my minds, my poor mind!
Lazy Servant chapter 5 . 1/18/2022
Thanks for the chapters.
Mike chapter 5 . 12/7/2021
Shame this obe hasen't been updated in nearly two years, i rather enjoyed it specialy the last chapter, i realy liked reading about elite ten's wishes/carrer choices regarding Yukihira lol, realy wished Nene had been in it too.
M-E-S-1276 chapter 1 . 10/2/2021
F
DaDragon562 chapter 5 . 8/14/2021
Funny interactions, love this

Food wars FSN xovers are true culture
DaDragon562 chapter 2 . 8/14/2021
This was so fucking cute, Erina calling Souma Oniichan or Nii-sama would be so fucking precious I can't even
TsukiGundamZero chapter 5 . 7/23/2021
Por favor sigue asi, con tu historia es muy linda y diversa sobretodo un AU interesante de leer
StormCrownSr chapter 1 . 4/17/2021
I can tell this has been run through an old version of Google Translate, I'm sorry but I can't read stuff like that.
ita123 chapter 5 . 2/18/2021
When you continue this story? this story is great! I hope you can update it soon
typersnyder chapter 4 . 12/1/2020
Do update this! It is a.. interesting story...
Hoppy854 chapter 5 . 10/16/2020
This makes me curious about the 91 generation you know?