Reviews for From Sword to Knife
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
For spelling/grammar checking, I'd recommend you try Grammarly, which they have a free version and will get you through most mistakes.

Inspite of the engRish, I'm willing to go through the story because it's very enjoyable and light hearted. Thanks for the chapter!
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
Pft- Hahahahah! Sorry, I lost it at Chastity.

Did you really mean that or perhaps "innocence"?

I'd get using Chastity if Shirou was a girl, as dad's tend to be strict on girls chastity/first time/virginity, but dad's usually give their son's a thumbs up for losing their virginity, so long as they didn't impregnate anyone.
AoiKishi chapter 2 . 1/27/2018
love this awesome, fic
The Rupture chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Oh, now he's stuck in big brother zone.
Determinism chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
What I really want to know is whether Shirou/Souma will get involved in the magical side of the world if there is one to get involved in. I mean, he has his magic circuits so by day, he will be a master chef while by night, he will be slaying dead apostles and dealing with whatever mystic forces of darkness that exist in the world of Shokugeki no Soma.
HeDzuRo chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
y'know what? imma gonna bump this story from "Follow" to "Favorite"
Good job chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Hope you were able to roll Umu Bride!
Anon-kun chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Not that I am saying the story sucks, having a beta reader or proof reading the story so that it would be comprehensible is what you should do, author-kun. Not that I’m disparaging or anything, but I’m just curious on where this stiry will go. As far as I know there are some ShirouIsSoma! Fics out there. Do keep up the story, would lurk around and see what you would do.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Very nice chapter. Will Shirou be given the nickname "God's Eyes"? For he can see what it will taste and what was use with just a glances.
StoryReiter chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
...Since Shirou is to helplessly selfless and is but a child he gets an only daughter treatment. Yup I can see it happening since he is the ultimate housewi- Husband! Househusband. Shirou being elder bro to Erina is a nice touch. Looking forward to more of Shirou's quirks as the older one. Just not too much though and as to how much is enough or too much, I dont know but Im happy to be reading this and looking forward to more. Thanks for the story and take care author.
zerofire210 chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
good very good
javi30 chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Very good
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
This was a great chapter. Even the bad grammar didn't remove the pleasure of reading it.
Please keep up the great work. I hope you find a Beta soon ;)
Mary D. Black2000 chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
I really like this story, you do not have a lot of grammar mistakes so it’s easy to understand, at least to me, I’m not a native speaker either so I kind of understand the mistakes you make and I just translate it in my head as they should be because I used to do the same mistakes.
Higuchi Keitaro chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
update please, i like your fic.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »