Reviews for From Sword to Knife
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
There are some spelling mistakes, so I suggest that you go back and check back it’s still a good story
DPSS chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Personally, I think you're overestimating Shirou's manner. It would much more in-character for him to use the more informal "kid", or even "brat", instead of the overly formal "child".
JumpingToaster chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
If we had memory of our birth humans would be batshit insane by default.

...I think I know why so many truly pre-sentient go psycho.
Ztassassin555 chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Very nice story
Please no harem
Fenrir-kun chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
His harem king powers are too great to be controlled, now Souma/Shirou gained the childhood friend/'little' sister of his new harem.

It will be funny when someone asked him about his harem and he doesn't connect the points until them.
P-and-P chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Love this story its new its fresh to the whole crossover

Hey so you play fgo hope your willing to add me as friend, i have high lvl servants and 5* arturia saber scathach, jack the ripper, drake, herc, and hopefully soon nero bride
Lord Ashton chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
I want moooore :3 Thanks for the hard work!
DestinyVain chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
Welp congratz on the followers! Looks like my prediction come true hehehe this is a good story indeed. Looking forward to next chapter soon! Take care!
thebebb chapter 2 . 1/26/2018
'they would go into a world trip' should be 'they would go on a world trip'

'He thought they were truly did it' this doesn't make sense. Is it supposed to be 'he thought they would truly do it'?
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
It’s nice
A Lost Nuffians chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
Lanjutin broo! Gas Gas Gas!
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
This seems interesting to read more. So please have more chapters. I will wait for them.
Zx chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
good start! hope you continue it!
chainlinc3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
...well that was short. I'm intrigued, but there really isn't enough to evaluate at this point. More, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Ehhhhhhhhhhh

Some grammar errors, but it's all good.

The only thing that bugs me is the paper thin reasoning for taking Souma on a world trip.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »