Reviews for From Sword to Knife
The Rupture chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Interesting, keep it up, though I'm curious on what shirou did to make Blue wants his head.
victimsofrage chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
in nasu lore, if it the same soul it will overwrite the body and the magic circuit will still there. but if reincarnation roa-stylecheck wiki, reincarnation is a thing in nasu) then its not as its not really the same soul but a new one just with previous conciousness or a will. its more akin to possesion. like roa and ciel. then i think that will be more interesting. as soma will have memories of shirou and maybe just like ciel along the way he will lose it and be his own person, then soma will want to be as good as shiro or surpass him at cooking to honor his memory. thats good plot, maybe i should write it myself. XD
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Non binary
Then you should replace "Daughter" with "Child" at the very first paragraph.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Just like to note Magic Circuits are connected to the soul. So in essence, Shirou can't be born without his 27 piss-poor-quality Circuits.

You can just write that Gaia is waaaaay stronger in his new world than anything since this is just a cooking story.

Unless you're going to involve Magus in this...
Pepebomb chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Finally a shokugeki no Souma and fate fanfic i wanted so bad for one of these also don't stress over your English to much your English is fine
DPSS chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
You do realize that Soma's eyes are not saphire blue but rather golden yellow right? A bit like Shirou's eyes? Heck, aside from some minimal difference in color shading, the only way Soma's apperence differs from Shirou's are a scar and longer hair.
sandmanwake chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Wait, why would Souma have mishaps with cooking lessons if he retained memories from his last life as Shirou?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Weeeeeeelllllll. Personaly I think the concept is great. I just hope you don't forget the fact that he is Shirou Emiya along the way.
Shirou is distorted. He is a Sword.
I like the concept but I fear what you will do with it.
Please keep up the good work and prove me wrong.
Regale Rhythm chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Looks interesting, will stick around.
Raijin Okumura chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Good story,I liked it,Waiting for next chapter!
98kazer chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Shirou without powers?
Shirou that focuses more on his cooking skills and Archery Prowess?
*FAVORITED*
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
love your work
thebebb chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
So how did Shirou/Souma get the scar? If it's from mishandling knives then I simply can't see that happening. But then again, from the way he acted around the end, it seems like the Shirou's personality has been greatly reduced in favor of Souma's.

Does Shirou have complete memory of his past life or has it faded away?

Lastly, magic circuits are in the soul so he should technically still have them. I know you said not to bother but I've already typed everything else out so I thought I may as well include it.
DestinyVain chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
... so short.. it is a sin to be that short. Why good stories must be that short! Pls update soon hahaha. You got a new fan with where this fic is heading
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15