Reviews for From Sword to Knife
deathreapsonce chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
Please continue this... I want to see what an expanded version of a F/SN x SnS fanfic would look like...
Broken Requiem chapter 5 . 4/7/2019
WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED!? I NEED MORE CRACK! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG! I almost peed from how much I was laughing. Seriously man, you need to continue with this. It should be considered criminal not to do so.
olivia.rodriguez.927 chapter 5 . 3/27/2019
I love this can't wait for more~
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2019
Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2019
Update please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
This is good
BorderLand chapter 5 . 3/19/2019
That made me thinking of what Souma will write at his career choice...I feel bad for the poor man having to deal with the applications.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
Please update soon, this seems really interesting!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 5 . 3/2/2019
good story
code R.R chapter 5 . 2/19/2019
I loved this chapter for sure, just the little crazy things...the dorm is going to be halarious!

"pet" PFFFFFFF she truly is thirsty!
JUST A READER chapter 5 . 2/6/2019
have you tried using grammarly? its a useful appp for writing.
Archleone chapter 5 . 2/3/2019
The only answer is to give Shirou a harem to appease all of his supplicants- I mean, friends. Surely Shirou would be okay with platonic male harem members, right? ... Right?

I'm kidding. Not that I don't like the idea of an eventual Shirou/Erina, or Shirou/Alice... or Shirou/Erina/Alice. There's nothing wrong with a little polygamy to bring together two branches of a pseudo-noble family.

That aside, you really should find a beta. There's a lot of grammar mistakes that a native English speaker could clear up for you relatively easily. There's no reason not to clean up earlier chapters to make the story as a whole higher in quality.

That's assuming you'll even continue to write this story. It's an amusing story. My first thought when watching the first episode of Food Wars was that Souma was totally an alternate universe version of Shirou who didn't get sucked into the fire in Fuyuki and grew up with his real family.
Unknown chapter 5 . 1/27/2019
I really love this series! :)
IchiharaYuuki chapter 5 . 1/13/2019
Ahahaha! I get this! This is a parody of Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, right.

It seems that you let out some of your inner BL here. Well, I am a fujoshi, so, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I can definitely see Souma/Shirou charming people regardless of gender.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2019
Not a fun of BL, but the way you tried to execute it here was really funny so I barely noticed it. Even do this was a filler it was funny as hell. Hope you update this soon do.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »