Reviews for Bound
Ninjette Twitch chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
I loved this story! Bravo! If you have the lemon posted somewhere still, I'd love to read it.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Holy cow, that story was fucking perfect in so many ways I can't even count them! Congratulations and Merry Xmas and Happy New Year :)
Catwho chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Best. 1XR. Ever. And I've read plenty and written a few myself over the last decade. Thanks for sharing!
MidnightOrchid89 chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Truthfully I think Heero would have just dislocated a few fingers and slid his hand out of the cuff. But then where would the story be?

Poor Heero, he's such a lovable emotionally stunted moron. Relena should know better then anyone that refusing to talk someone only leads to more trouble. Understandable reaction but still.

Oh well, funny story. I was hoping for something more evil for the revenge on Duo but the fact that Hilde acted all innocent and got away with it made up for it.

I looked up the lemon on blissfulignorance and you could see the key thing coming but it was still great. A life lesson to people who have a bit of kink in them. _
ch0psticks chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
rofl Passion Vents! HAHAHAHA I have never laughed so hard before in my life! The two most unlikely words to be ever be associated with each other :P

Anyhoo I'm loving this fic, your sense of humour is excellent while at the same time keeping Heero and Relena in character. btw I do hope that Elvis makes a come back, imagine him and Howard together in the same scene LOL
agapeNuria chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
loved this story
AliLamba chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
NUMBER 100! Wo. I've read this fic before, and it's AMAZING. I heart you, I really do.
asadf chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
lols madd funnie.
Lost-Remembrance chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
I don't really like how you made Heero the bad guy... However, the idea is original none the less.

in Liebe, Red Tail
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
The rest of my email addy got cut off apparently in at yahoo.
Luna's Meow chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
Hey, I love your fic, but I can't find the link to the last chapter on your bio. Would you mind e-mailing it to me? LunasMeow
black-gundam-child chapter 8 . 11/20/2004
man, this story rocks! it's pretty funny some of the parts too. like when duo gets beat up. but yah i think you're a great writer and you should keep writing this story. Please update! it's so good!

T.j.
Kanto the Slayer chapter 8 . 10/25/2004
You rule all. Thanks for a funny-as-all-hell 1&R ficcie.
Jax9 chapter 2 . 8/27/2004