Reviews for The Long Way Around
gah! so cute! X)
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Thank you!
kawaii kokoro chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
There is a fourth? I thought it was only three! I take my previous statement back, this one's the best! I love all the talk about strength and such... and I agree with the little girl, Iruka is truly strong! Uwaah, I don't know how to review on this anymore except that I really, REALLY like it!:D
KiriNoMiko chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
KYA!

That was perfect!

completley 100% perfect kakairu

you're just too good ;D

*.*
SayaHatake chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
a bit rushed, but so cute! i read all the others and this and i think you really have a gift! keep it up! _\\
buttsecks69 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
BEST FAN FIC EVER!
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Very cute. Glad Kakashi came around.
Gossamerisred chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I know it's been a few years since this was posted... but I just wanted to say I am quite enjoying all of your works in general! Lovely, beautiful writing you have
Fitz chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Lovely story. I read all three and enjoyed your descriptive writing style thoroughly. True, you wrote this quite some time ago, but I felt it was worth commenting upon.

Only one issue with the story:

"That trouble-making guy all the adults tell us to stay away from, I saw his tournament against the Hyuuga guy. Even though he really wasn't as powerful or as skilled, he didn't give up and eventually won."

And you've got Sandaime still giving Iruka advice? How is that? In proper timeline, during that tournament, we lost a vital part in that particular equation.

Otherwise, lovely. Really very nice.
Andraea Shade chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
SQUEEL! I loved. Thanks for writing this bunch of stories!
arimi-yume chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This story is touching!Good job!
Nine Tailed Vixen chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Perfection at its finest, I dream of being able to write like you.
JEsS85 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
wow. beautiful. i read them all, and yeah. wow.

you're a very talented writer. )
byakuya chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
wow, i loved this story. usually, fics that change scenes a lot turn out choppy, but yours was excellent in a way that it flowed (from teaching the class to kakashi to talking to the hokage). i really loved the little girl too, especially when she asked about iruka's fighting style thing and whether or not he was strong. very cute last scene between kakashi and iruka. excellent fic: definately a favorite.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
*is so very happy*

Bwahaha, I found the sequel! *loves you* And it's a happy ending!

Heh, their lover's spat was cute. Is there a reason why Kakashi wouldn't show his face, or did I just miss something?

Anyway, I'm glad you continued this. Keep up the awesome work!

~firedraygon97