Reviews for don't forget me when i'm gone
ipsa dixit chapter 1 . 1/27
this is so sad what the fuck i love this but im also emotional whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

also ur an is double of ur fic ahaha what
antarcticas chapter 1 . 1/27
first of all, thanks for the fic :)

and second of all, even though we had the private talk, let me state again that you must do you. and you do what you want to do. if that makes sense.

you're still my bff no matter what happens you know XD
cheadsearc chapter 1 . 1/21
i love the theme of this story because it is so fitting! as always, your writing is lovely. i'm sad that you decided to leave, but i understand why. i'm planning on doing the same once i'm done with querencia fics. and you're amazing and wonderful and everything good. you deserve all the reviews in world because - have you looked at your writing? it's brilliant! you are one of my closest friends and i'll be grateful to pjo forever for bring dee, you and I together. :)
all my love, di
M.J. Lyte chapter 1 . 1/18
Imma miss reading your stories!
Thrawn13 chapter 1 . 1/18
I am sorry to hear that you are leaving this fandom. I am glad that you are not giving up on something wicked, because that is one of the only stories that I really want to read through to the end. You are right, this fandom is dying, and it needs more stories like something wicked to jumpstart it or it will decay.

If you have not already written for Star Wars then I would suggest reading the Thrawn Trilogy (that is where I got my username.), it is a continuation of the original Star Wars movies (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.), and is definitely worth the read. That was a massive run-on sentence.