Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
mst3ktoo chapter 21 . 1/23
No, not a.. redemption is the wrong word.. not a cultivation arc! Eva suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!
mst3ktoo chapter 20 . 1/23
Fuck yeah!
mst3ktoo chapter 19 . 1/23
Oh ffs... just set her up in Vegas with some body guards and healing magic on hand n visit often. Please don't let there be a shopping arc,..
mst3ktoo chapter 18 . 1/23
Excellent!
mst3ktoo chapter 17 . 1/23
Oh fuck off. You had a nice villain thing ramping up and now you bring in Dad to slap his hand and say Bad reincarnator, why can't you be like your brothers?
Double down! Now you know the enemy and it's a hypocrite!
mst3ktoo chapter 16 . 1/23
Sucking this much is your own dammed fault.
mst3ktoo chapter 14 . 1/23
"One of these days I should look things over" is not a sentence that belongs in your story after 13 years as the gamer. I thought your mc has genius intellect. He's just flailing about randomly... this is disappointing me, you have a good concept but you're not using it. 13 YEARS. Just... ducking DO something.
mst3ktoo chapter 12 . 1/22
It would be incredibly amusing to take the good path
mst3ktoo chapter 10 . 1/22
Yeah, that's about how that should go when plot armor is withdrawn...
mst3ktoo chapter 6 . 1/22
And we're full circle back to when the mean stripper told him to be grateful in chapter 1. You could have done the last 3 chapters in 1 by cutting back the slice of life stuff
mst3ktoo chapter 5 . 1/22
Be honest with yourself, you're both better off this way. Guess it wouldn't be a 'cost' if it didn't damage the soul
mst3ktoo chapter 3 . 1/22
This is how Batman villains begin
mst3ktoo chapter 1 . 1/22
Damn, that mean stripper just changed the world
Guttts chapter 21 . 1/8
Alright, overall you actually have a pretty good story that stands out from the rest. Its not a simple power trip fic. its not so easy. there is conflict and there is dilemmas. Character development is also present. its actually a proper work. I can tell from this fic that you actually do have the quality to start a novel, which you did. Good job. Good novel however you do hold some stereotypes of places. which can be seen in your work like Africa and the middle east. Its not entirely unwarranted but you could still lose some readers.
Guttts chapter 18 . 1/8
"So its not really an issue if he got laid. But if you wanted to get laid then people would go to jail no matter how much you told them you consented. double standards, sucks right? if only we were in the middle east"

This is an ignorant comment. The middle east is not compromised wholly of horrible laws regarding age of consent. For example, the age of consent in Iraq and Bahrain are both respectively 18 and 21. The crime for violating these are either Life imprisonment or the death penalty. You cant just generalise a whole region to be pedophiles just because of specific countries residing within that region having questionable ages of consent. Its like me saying Asia is compromised of pedophilla because of countries like the Philippines and Yemen where the age of consent is 12 and 9. Obviosly its wrong.
4,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »