Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
Legion of Dreams chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
How not to cry after seeing this..
uflesh940 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Also, will you be posting any new works on here?
uflesh940 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Wait what? I've actually read Silent Songbird, lol. Any chance we can get an update for Dragon of Dragons Game of the Year Edition? Shame this fic is discontinued, probably my favorite work from this account.
Shattering chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Can you write similar notifications for your other stories, because you clearly have more stories that are abandoned or discontinued.
Heir of Cthulhu chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
thank you man for finally announce something. Hoped to hear good news, but still okay. Hoep you are okay and take care. best wishes..
ShadowFire3473 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
I totally understand. I hope you have a wonderful life and wish you nothing but the best. I only feel sad that we don't get to see the characters you made in these stories grow alongside you. would've been a hell of a story
Shadow Thorn6 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Holy shit! You’re silent songbird!?
Son-Of-Scorn chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Man this is a blast from the past, the King returns, kinda, ive changed ff acounts since i last read Lucifers work, i didnt noticed there had even been update until someone told me, is there going to be any new works or nah?
Heaven Ascension DIO chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Glad you got into a better headspace. Sad to see a favorite go, but its best not to force it.
Shinda Naibu chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
no fucking way. actually stunned that you were silent
fanreader18 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
So you've grown. Good. Hopefully you find your own happiness. Good luck!
notyourbros chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
fuck so these year you are silent songbird mate
l2pantelis chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Thank you for the announcement! Your stories got me through some difficult time and I enjoyed them immensely. Especially this one. A couple years later when I checked up on this story and found about the Janus books I was overjoyed! Until I finished the book 2 and left with the cliffhanger _. I'm glad you're alive and hopefully well. Thank you for going back to writing!
Ryan20051980 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
It is nice to see that you are still around and kicking, I’ve been wondering where you’ve been. I’m glad that you’ve also faught against your nihilism and seem to be coming out on top of it! Again, nice to see that you’re still around and I hope you continue to have a good life ahead of you.
loki0191 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Can you post an outline of your planned ending for this story? or at least some idea of what you were planning?
4,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »