Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
ShadowFire3473 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
I totally understand. I hope you have a wonderful life and wish you nothing but the best. I only feel sad that we don't get to see the characters you made in these stories grow alongside you. would've been a hell of a story
Shadow Thorn6 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Holy shit! You’re silent songbird!?
Son-Of-Scorn chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Man this is a blast from the past, the King returns, kinda, ive changed ff acounts since i last read Lucifers work, i didnt noticed there had even been update until someone told me, is there going to be any new works or nah?
Heaven Ascension DIO chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Glad you got into a better headspace. Sad to see a favorite go, but its best not to force it.
Shinda Naibu chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
no fucking way. actually stunned that you were silent
fanreader18 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
So you've grown. Good. Hopefully you find your own happiness. Good luck!
notyourbros chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
fuck so these year you are silent songbird mate
l2pantelis chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Thank you for the announcement! Your stories got me through some difficult time and I enjoyed them immensely. Especially this one. A couple years later when I checked up on this story and found about the Janus books I was overjoyed! Until I finished the book 2 and left with the cliffhanger _. I'm glad you're alive and hopefully well. Thank you for going back to writing!
Ryan20051980 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
It is nice to see that you are still around and kicking, I’ve been wondering where you’ve been. I’m glad that you’ve also faught against your nihilism and seem to be coming out on top of it! Again, nice to see that you’re still around and I hope you continue to have a good life ahead of you.
loki0191 chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Can you post an outline of your planned ending for this story? or at least some idea of what you were planning?
NotYetAnAuthor chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
I'm just glad to hear you're ok. Also that fact your Silent Songbird blows my mind as I found both Hedonism and A Precise Note around that same time and was alternating between your accounts (and admitted a few other) for the next thing to read.
Jeff Was Taken chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Thank your for informing us about your alt, though I am curious if you will continue writing fanfiction. Not specifically your current stories, perhaps new ones without the angst, but it would be great to know if your going to continue or not. But main thing is, thank you for your stories. They may be edgy, grim, dark, rapey at times, dismissing of humanity in people, but they were enjoyable. So thank you
Muhammad Ibrahim Faisal chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
So will you still be writing more fictions from here like the MHA ones
ZeroSpearow chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
sad life
loki0191 chapter 7 . 8/11/2023
1) For someone with that high of an int score, believing in Social Darwinism is pretty OOC since it's been disproven by mutliple people. That's not how evolution works.

2) I can understand turning off CHA and LUK, but turning off INT and WIS? Is this why the MC is making stupid AF decisions?

Cuz keeping INT and WIS turned off is actually moronic.
4,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »