Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
AFatDragon chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Luci, when I read your little alternate identity I may have IRL-shouted because DxD: GOTY edition was the sixth fanfic I ever read and it is still one of my favorites. It got me into the Gamer-fics and really sparked my love for a good fanfic.

Does this mean I'm a double-fan of your work? Who knows, but I'm gonna have to read your books so we can complete this little trinity of yours, because I am confident I will love your original work as much as I love your Fanfictions.

I am sad that I won't see the endings of these works of literature, but I am far happier to see that you are still writing, and that you've moved on to greater ambitions. So I'll be cheering for your success.

And if I may offer a word of advice, as a thank-you for changing the life of a kid in his early-teens?
I've always found Nihilism to be a half-written sentence. An unbaked pie. An unsharpened knife. An outline of a drawing that has yet to be colored in.

I recently realized that the idea of life having no meaning is just the first half of the equation. The argument, the 11. Nobody ever explained it was supposed to equal 2.

What I mean to say is, if the meaning of life doesn't have a stated answer, couldn't you fill in the blank yourself? Maybe instead of asking "What is THE meaning of life?" you should ask "What is MY meaning of life?"

Hell, I don't think you have to search at all, because you have the answer. Maybe not now. Maybe not tomorrow, or next month, or next year. But I believe that of all the people on this planet, you are one of the few who will create that answer for themselves, someday.

I hope you read this review. Not because I want you to notice me or any of that crap, but because I hope this helps. Because you helped me as Silent Songbird, you helped me as Sir Lucifer Morningstar, and I just wanna return the damn favor and I don't like leaving debts unpaid (especially to the devil...)

I don't know if this WILL help, or if these are the words you need to hear, or if you'll even bother reading this long-ass review. But I hope you do anyways.

And who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky.

Stay awesome Luci. I'll be rooting for you to find your answer (and plenty of success on the way.)

-AFatDragon
Diehard gamer chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Just bought your third book, love your writing. Hope you continue writing.
TheGamingOstrich chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
LETS GOOOOO IM SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Seriously man, its great youre still writing. Reading through this notice i cant help be feel really happy for you. Growth is a great thing, isnt it?

Ive been waiting for so long for the next entry in the Nightmares of Alamir, i cannot express how happy i am to hear that the next is out. Ill be buying it the second i send this review.

Thank you for the good times with your angstier works and your newer ones. I love your writing style, and i cant wait to see what more you do.
Abused Condom chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
I did suspect that you were going through a phase during your time here, rather distinctively by the nature of the stories. I am glad that you've been more comfortable and hope you can find your own personal slice of success and happiness in whatever projects you decide to do.
Gorp2323 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Hahaha, I loved your stories on your alt too! Sad to see the story come to its end, but I'm glad we got definite closure!

Happy writing, friend!
Yu Jin-Jay-Jaun chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Cheers For you dude, i read it very late just this year and it was fasnicating. I noticed the angst in the writing but even then the story shined through. Even gone thorugh the teenage religious stage, and for me if God exist then it exist, I had no beef with it. And I am grateful to live to experience. Time worked its magic for me.
Manga154 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
silent songbird...
you wrote the DxD scientist story! it's been so long!
IsekaIBoi chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
at least you're well and alive, it was nice while it lasted author
Sinabaetor chapter 1 . 8/11/2023
I can honestly say, I did not expect your words. It's a bit thought-provoking to read someone briefly describe a part of the information on how they were and are doing. Regardless, thank you for at least confirming the discontinuation and for the great entertainment you provided. Hope you have a good day and night!
Sasquatchae chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Never thought about it that way. I am happy that you are... at peace?... stopped the struggle of searching?... It stinks that the story was not finished but hey we are just here to add to each other's story in this life of ours. For it to be good/bad it will help us grow. Just best of luck and will look into your other account stories. Looking forward to it
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Damn, that sucks. Maybe ill check out the other stories and maybe ill like them. But they wont be Lucifer Morningstar stories.
Basically, i can like Sprite but it will never be Coke.
mainlax chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Thank you for everything your works honestly give teenager me something to look forward to and not want to kill myself when I was in a dark spot so I can't thank you enough for everything I hope you find something that makes you happy and gives you something to look forward too
Blue1ao chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Well I'm happy you're feeling better mentally... Chin up and all that
Wongjunkit chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Wait, YOU'RE Silent Songbird? That's a twist I didn't see coming...
Soledge1 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
too bad I am going to miss this guy. the stories may have been dark, but he could tell a good story.
4,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »