Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
Wongjunkit chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Wait, YOU'RE Silent Songbird? That's a twist I didn't see coming...
Soledge1 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
too bad I am going to miss this guy. the stories may have been dark, but he could tell a good story.
Lored-Orphus chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Jolly good show my friend. (Applause!)
CatmanNJack chapter 21 . 8/11/2023
the return of the kind
Gogma chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Damn. I had hopes that we got an update, but honestly i kinda figured the truth was something along these lines. Thank you Lucifer for the well written stories. I am glad to hear that you have grown and I eagerly await to see what Songbird has in store
Jahaad Peterson chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
The first thing I want to say is thank you, you're writing was edgy but entertaining like finding soda in the desert not good for but it certainly tastes good and keeps you alive just a little bit longer. You are a good author and I hope you continue doing it. It's also nice to hear you've found a little bit of peace in the passing years.
GhostRiderCouldKillSuperman chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Good for you man
entelejent chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Okay, that makes so much sense. I loved stories from both accounts; hoping to someday enjoy those from your next evolution, a third!

Kept waiting for this to come over the years, and I'm glad you're letting yourself be happier and grow. You've been creating entertaining content (some of the only stuff I still read on here, the days of fanfic addiction have passed!), and it's great that you're learning from Shady's mistakes. Self-imprisonment sucks.

Thanks for everything man. Have a happy life. Hope you'll share some of it in stories, but no matter what, enjoy!
monoroi2 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Thanks, for giving us this update, I actually found SilentSongbird a little after this and was kinda sad to see no updates on a story in years, I guess this explains that quite nicely. I really hope that stopping your search made your life a little easier and wish you all the best.
Sincerely in awe of your past work on either profile
Monoroi2
danielkid50 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Ao heartwarming. The name Silent Songbird is so innocent too!
Seth A. Mincberg chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
I am not gonna lie. This is disappointing. I really loved this fic. So well written and interesting in its plot development...
However, I understand and respect your reasoning. Writing fanfiction should be for the writer just as much as the reader. If writing this fic would put you in a bad place mentally/emotionally, then let it rest.
Thank you for giving me a wonderful time reading and I look forward to any of your future works.
juni.clon.ado chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Good bye, bro.
Nepuko chapter 21 . 8/11/2023
Well, review for the notice was sent before I finished it. Here’s the remainder:

I thank you for the great, hype, and some not so great but good moments this fic gave us (as did your other ones that you mentioned couldn’t keep writing, hopefully we’ll know which). Truly.

Thanks for the sweet news regarding your original work as well. Looking forward to it.

While I do hope this doesn’t mean your complete removal from fanfictions, if it is then thank you for the memories once more.

Best or luck man.
-Nep
UchihaMadara270 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Great to hear that you’re doing good and have moved on with your life. Your works on both your accounts meant a lot to me and gave me comfort and escape when I needed it.

It seems we have been in similar mental space at the time, though it seems you have learned to cope in your own way, as we all must when faced with cosmic insignificance of this world and all that is within it. I am truly glad that you found some solace, as I too have and continue to struggle to find reasons to keep going.

Much like you my avatar of Madara Uchiha represents a sort of rebellion against what was given to me. Madara fought and bled for a perfect world, he gave everything as he had attempted to rid the world of suffering and pain, even if it only ever would be an illusion. He is in many ways my inspiration and what I strive to be at least is some small way.

For me these stories that you have written represent a window to a fantasy worlds where when faced with the lack of meaning and everpresent pointless suffering, something can be done about it by an individual on a grand scale. Those are the best daydreams and what keeps me going through the grind of this existence.

Thank you for all the effort you put into this and even if you never read this, I just wanted to say that in some small way you have chanced at least one life for the better.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors
Madara
Nepuko chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Hey, appreciate the notice, anything’s better than ghosting after all.
Didn’t expect that last bit tho! I mean, I did mention the style was similar but whoa. Shame tho that I read them already.

I’ll mourn this fic.

What about your other works by the way?
4,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »