Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
Omnireceptacle chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Bro are you telling me you're actually the author of the Riser Phenex fic? If I'm not misremembering things Silent Songbird is who wrote that one
theweird1234 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Huh. We're close to the same age. While it does sadden me that you're going to stop writing this story, I completely understand. Time flies by and people change along with it. I'm thankful you're mature enough to let go instead of stubbornly pushing through. You're a great writer. Good luck
EmperorSIX chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Hi Lucifer,

Big fan of your work, it's a shame you won't be continuing it, but I think we all understand.

I didn't realize that the next Nightmares of Alamir was out, I'm a big fan of that series as well, and will read it the first chance I get.

Hope life is treating you well and thanks for entertaining us for as long as you did. It's been years, and I was a teen back then too, but I remember the excitement I felt whenever you released a chapter. For that, thank you!

Six
KageKitsune50 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
I cant believe you are silent songbird. I’ve been begging for a continuation of the scientific approach to getting a harem and now that youve shed your current persona I hope you can finally do it. Also hope youre doing good and even without finding what you were looking for you are stable and at least somewhat happy
Zeppandonorius chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
I thought about sending a PM to you but then I thought:"Nah this will be enough."

I just wanted to say that I respect your decision and that I always liked your stories. They were edgy but interesting. Your stories were edgy but not in the way of "edgy naruto" fanfics, if you know what I mean. I do hope to see more of your stories.

PS1: The way you wrote this message gives me the impression that you found existentialism.

PS2: I bought and read the first two books of your Janus series. I liked the first book because it went the way of Re:monster. Then came the second book and and you managed to alienate me from the series. The second book went into a different direction and the ending was even MORE alienating. Just not my taste anymore.
LezarioFanficio chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Glad to see your doing okay man, It really does show in your writing how you were in a bad place, but still, when I was upset when I wanted to lash out, I would read something like this, sometimes it was hard to get through because of my thin skin, but it was still nice, thanks for that, wish ya the best
lordoftentacle chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
I'm glad you've found some peace, and it's amazing too see you didn't die. Is this the end of your fanfiction under this account or just this fic?
Gobert600 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
be happy friend be happy
Flen99 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Oh, and i loved the trespass system
rc48177 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Glad to know you're keeping on keeping on
Flen99 chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
While not finding meaning sounds sad, im glad it has led to a lack of nihilism.
exomatt chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
It's really cool to be witnessing your journey in this way. Keep on your journey!
King0fP0wers chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
*wipes his tears away*
They grow up so fast...
alec-potter chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
Thanks for sharing all that you did.
Verbose Ghost chapter 22 . 8/11/2023
I don't follow this story, but thankfully I follow you as an author so I didn't miss this notification! Glad to hear that you seem to be in a better place mentally. I considered messaging you to see if you were still alive and kicking, but didn't want to pester, so I satisfied myself with the occasional online search to see if anyone mentioned knowing what you were up to.

I must admit that I was very surprised by the final admission, as someone who also follows Silent Songbird I'd have never clocked on had you not disclosed it.

Again, glad to hear that you're doing better!
4,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »