Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
journeyman3929 chapter 22 . 11/18/2023
fuuuck! it can't end like this!
M16ferny chapter 22 . 11/14/2023
This is probably one of the most understandable reasons I've ever been given for why something's being discontinued as someone who also grew up with the religious background rebelled against everything I was forced to stand for and eventually had to stop searching for my own purpose in life it hit me pretty deeply my mother said I always grew up too fast so about time I finally accepted that you can live life without a purpose I was not even in high school yet I was still a kid I rejected religion because they held me back I rejected the school system because they refuse to acknowledge my effort and ultimately I even had to reject my best friend at the time cuz I realized he was using me by that I mean I beat the shit out of him and I was in fights everyday after that out of anger with homicidal and suicidal thoughts until I found who in my life felt real and at first I thought running around with no direction without God in my life and with no purpose because of the hand I've been dealt going through malnutrition in my family dying due to gang wars insured that I was indeed going to die before I turned 18 but at some point something clicked I was nearly about to kill my mom's boyfriend at the time I blacked out and barely remember any of it but I remember waking up with my hands around his neck deciding that day that I didn't need a purpose and I wasn't going to let anyone tell me what my purpose was all I was going to make sure of was when I did die it wasn't going to be at the expense of someone else that's when I truly started my hero arc hell I'm 25 now and I'm still confused on the fact that I'm alive I could die today and as long as no one I knew got hurt I really wouldn't care too much about it but I'll be happy if it was to save someone

Thank you for the story it really sent me on a trip down memory lane within my own psyche it was one of those stories I felt compelled to continue reading when I woke up this morning and although I would have wanted at least a chapter where some people's perspectives were talked about for the current state of the actual story just to cap it off I'm not really upset about ending it here it already gave me another week's worth of information to think about
PandaTobi chapter 22 . 11/14/2023
love this man. ive kept up with your stories for a few years now, and i enjoyed every moment of them. it's interesting how much of my own like has seemed to reflect yours. i definitely identify with a lot of what you're saying here, and it's likely why i liked your work so much.

hope you're doing well my friend.

p.s. what a coincidence! silent songbird was another author that i deeply enjoyed reading during my time on this site.
just me chapter 5 . 11/11/2023
I feel cheated, expected a lot from this, but it is a broken mess of a story. I enjoy insane characters, yet the problem is the setting and his godly cheats (i realize it's a power trip but still); only made it this far by changing mc' age in my head to try and salvage my suspension of disbelief... Yet when after leveling up 4 times the mc becomes lvl 3 is where i draw the line.
Kknd2 chapter 5 . 11/5/2023
This right here is why there's so few magical heroes in DC who aren't detached, victims who fought back, don't rely on magic save as an origin... or are brutally cynical. Because magic in DC is so costly it's simply not even worth considering. It'll always screw you over in the most sadistic manner possible.
Easedude chapter 22 . 11/4/2023
Hey, I don't know if you'll read this, but I've enjoyed your works, including your Janus series. Maybe it's too much from some random internet person, but I want to tell you that real meaning exists. I don't think anyone is really able to comprehend or effectively believe where it comes from, but meaning is real.

Every time you notice something lovely, beautiful or true I believe that is something that points to real meaning. If you look to things that you can trust for goodness, and have the courage to soften your heart, I promise that not all goodness has a barb at the end of it.

Your mind contains real beauty. The fact that people enjoy your expression proves it. People like you make life really meaningful. You sharing your writing soothed me while I was in a dark place. I want you to know that your contribution is real, and your presence makes reality more meaningful.
darksaiyan101 chapter 22 . 11/4/2023
No way you were silentsongbird all this time thats insane ive read all of your fics
Waterflames3 chapter 22 . 11/1/2023
Good to see that you’ve been feeling better. I’m always looking forward to reading more of your original works. I wish you luck on your journey, my friend!
Ningen life chapter 5 . 10/29/2023
Sorry for saying this, but this story is kinda garbage.
Ningen life chapter 1 . 10/29/2023
His mother is an ass. I really can't sympathize with the MC who's likely going to commit multiple crimes for the sake of his irresponsible mother
Zarathos 11 chapter 22 . 10/24/2023
Well, a lot of things in your fics make a lot of sense. While I am sad to see this fic, and probably a lot of your other fics, get discontinued, I can only wish you the best in life. Thanks for the alt account name, it'll be interesting to see how different you were back then. Once again, I can only wish you the best in life and hope that you can find the meaning and purpose in life you're looking for.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 10/18/2023
Very nice!
harripotterette chapter 22 . 10/18/2023
Wow. I'm glad you're doing so much better now.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 10/17/2023
Let it begin!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 10/17/2023
I cannot help but laugh a little at the “dark” humor in this chapter. Yes I just did a play on words here.
4,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »