Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
mermizle chapter 2 . 1/30/2018
Looking forward to more. It’ll be interesting reading a story without a prewritten plot that just does its own thing in such a great universe.
WakeWalker chapter 2 . 1/30/2018
Oooo I love it!
GodOfLaw chapter 2 . 1/30/2018
Great story! Keep it goin’!
Gingi71 chapter 2 . 1/29/2018
mmm an idea, when the steal skill max out, or it gets a mutation in a event or random power up, you can make it so he can steal skills of other people or super humans. I saw this skill on a gamer fic long ago, is call [plunder] op as fk but, all skills star at 1 and in basic form. keep it up.
SirMaou chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
holy shit it's good. I like that his an antagonist but I like it more if his an anti wow tough life
Rakjo chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
yuss more please
karuma012 chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
Well the story hasn't jumped into the dark side yet [relatively speaking...writing?] and I like the comedy [the humerus moments between the drama make my day] so all in all still awesome, can't wait to see [read] how a year old baby attempt shoplifting.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
Can't wait for more. Also maybe he could use magic to fight in dungeons considering his body isn't strong enough at the moment.
King-d22 chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
Update soon nice to see a dark gamer fix for once
HPfan7-8 chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
I hope he goes for magic based abilities since in all other gamer docs magic gets sidelined for just hitting stuff.
MKaius chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
He gets the weirdest quests.
You’d expect a one year old to get a quest about learning to speak or to walk without tripping, this one gets one to amass money and slaughter a crime syndicate.
The only way he could accomplish anything would be through magic if he manages to figure it out.
Looking forward to the next update.
tranmutshion chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Yeah! Keep going i want to see where this is going
Gingi71 chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Dam, this was on the list of stories that caught my attention, i just decided to read it because i have some free time, nice back story my friend, hope you update soon , will follow
MKaius chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
You weren’t joking when you called it dark, but it actually makes sense seeing he was reborn in Gotham.
It’s well written so far and I’m eager to see what he will accomplish.
karuma012 chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
I like it, I really really like it! kinda heart wrenching if you think deeply about it. Can't wait for the next one (might read it still, even if it goes to the deep end, like a train wreck [not] you just can't help but look [read])
4,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 297 304 305 306 307 308 Next »