Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
King-d22 chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
Update soon nice to see a dark gamer fix for once
HPfan7-8 chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
I hope he goes for magic based abilities since in all other gamer docs magic gets sidelined for just hitting stuff.
MKaius chapter 2 . 1/28/2018
He gets the weirdest quests.
You’d expect a one year old to get a quest about learning to speak or to walk without tripping, this one gets one to amass money and slaughter a crime syndicate.
The only way he could accomplish anything would be through magic if he manages to figure it out.
Looking forward to the next update.
tranmutshion chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Yeah! Keep going i want to see where this is going
Gingi71 chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Dam, this was on the list of stories that caught my attention, i just decided to read it because i have some free time, nice back story my friend, hope you update soon , will follow
MKaius chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
You weren’t joking when you called it dark, but it actually makes sense seeing he was reborn in Gotham.
It’s well written so far and I’m eager to see what he will accomplish.
karuma012 chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
I like it, I really really like it! kinda heart wrenching if you think deeply about it. Can't wait for the next one (might read it still, even if it goes to the deep end, like a train wreck [not] you just can't help but look [read])
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
For some reason i think that his mother will love him more than a mother should
jazocoti chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
great !
LuqqyMan chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Came here for your other Gamer story. Brilliant introduction amd I can't wait to see where this one goes now
HPfan7-8 chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Give him powers focusing on magic since it’s rarely done and it would be really cool.
Nemesis Lyonner chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
just 2 woman ? or more ? and can you add isaac mother ?
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
It's an interesting start, but the "warning" at the start is cringy enough that it WILL turn some people away.

You can leave the actual warnings in there but the edge-lord (written by the devil) shit really should go.
BeepBoopBopDada chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
So beautiful. . FOLLOWED ;-; SO FKIN BEAUTIFUL SUCH A MASTERPIECE OF A STORY.
T.Grey chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
High quality, I'll be waiting.
4,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 298 305 306 307 308