Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 10/17/2023
Yea…there’s definitely a lot of MAD in everyone in DC.

Anyway, good start! I’m enjoying this.
tuscog chapter 22 . 10/16/2023
Thank you so much for all the work you've done. I loved your stories and the books you wrote. Also thank you for the gift! I wish you the best on your journey.
tuscog chapter 16 . 10/16/2023
I'm rereading this and the part about Zach singing the bare necessities in the perspective of her Aunt Naomi made me tear up.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2023
Discontinued? How bout FUCK YOU. It rhymes. Sorry no offense.
Louie Yang chapter 1 . 10/5/2023
Immediately calling bs. Why the hell does MC care about his "mother"?
1, She is abusive - even if not intentional - but ignorant/obsessed enough to not let him get proper services.
2, She murdered you. You're only alive because gamer's op abilities. In any other situation, you'd have died.
3, She knows you aren't getting the care needed and she knows it - let alone taking care of yourself. Neglect is abuse and she knows it is happening. It may be not intentional but that is even worse.
4, She's a stripper/prostitute yet she can't even keep a child and herself afloat. Stripper/prostitute makes a lot more than a cashier yet she can't keep 2 people alive? Even a minimum wage worker can keep 2 people alive with their paycheck if used thriftily. Why do you even work that job if it is worse than minimum wage? You can say she got old so she makes not much money but that just means she was wasteful in her early years - even when MC baby was such a low maintenance low budget - no hospital visits or food/attention needed - baby.
LuckyMaggy chapter 10 . 9/22/2023
I dont have much of a background with DC works, but I still manage to find myself enjoying your fic. It sucks that I’m burning through these chapters, but it is what it is. Also, love your response at the top of this chapter, W. Keep doing what you do best. I’m definitely reading on. Toodles!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/18/2023
I remember Silent Songbird, their stories was pretty good, sad to see that this fic be shelved but hope your future is bright
yesandnocause chapter 17 . 9/20/2023
I always find it funny when "authors" rage on readers when they publish stuff in a public domain. don't publish if you don't want criticism.
Nero verse chapter 22 . 9/12/2023
a good send off to a legend of a story hats off to you mr moringstar
branphillips001 chapter 3 . 9/12/2023
Who wants to tango with the ghetto witch doctor neighborhood super villain?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/7/2023
It is good to hear from you
Felt like you where hiding behind a rock but it's Good to hear that you books got a new update.
Peace be with you sir
Raven Blanchard chapter 22 . 9/9/2023
Damn. Welp, there goes the fanfic I've been waiting forever on for an update. Sucks to be me, but this story was an Experience (trademark pending), and as much as the knowledge that it'll never be completed may dishearten me, this fic was just such a ride, you know? That the end doesn't even matter to me anymore because the whole journey was more than good enough for me.

And again, whoa, what a ride this fic has been!

You know, as much as I feel for you for going through some really horrible stuff (emotionally) while you wrote this, I just want to tell you (in case you ever needed to hear/read it) that most things of beauty come from muck, and while it defo sucks ass that you went through a phase so dark that even the fiction you wrote was so nihilistic it gave Friedrich Nietzsche a run for his money (when people going through rough shit tend to write unrealistically fluffy fix-its and whatnot, in that childish, instant-gratification wish-fulfillment kind of way), I really, truly, and greatly, appreciate this piece of fanfiction. Swear to God, the utter hopelessness in this fic, ironically enough, gave me the emotional outlet I didn't know I needed (in that I was able to live vicariously through your main character, who is so unashamedly dark and selfish and greedy and angry and disenfranchised and so, so HUMAN at the end of it all). It put me in a really dark place while I read it, to be honest with you, and while that dark place was ugly and disgusting, it was just... in me, you know? It was ME. I was the one taking joy out of reading about some guy in a horrible situation doing horrible things. And I strangely got over myself while reading this. I am honestly, no cap, keeping this fic in that dark place in my heart forever. Really. I found myself in this story, in a way that I never found myself in others (and can probably never hope to find in anything I write myself).

I hope you get to be in a better place someday (we can always be in better places, can't we?), and I really hope you stay inspired, because you're a great writer. I won't ask you to write anything as grotesque (-ly beautiful) as this, if it puts you in a black mood or anything, but I really did appreciate reading this fic. Just wanted to tell you that.
Shadow Thorn6 chapter 21 . 9/8/2023
Okay. God. So you’re my favorite author twice over. I’ve loved your works on both accounts and your books. Thank you for providing me with enjoyment. Thank you for filling my mind with ideas and stories of my own.(which will never be written) Thank you for being you I guess.
primalparadox chapter 15 . 9/8/2023
This is both really good and really bad. The story overall is great, well written, well executed and great logical progression of event. Your MC however is painful to read. The center point of your work is effectively an idiot with the strength of will of a wet noodle granted infinite power. Now don't get me wrong an infallible main character is not good either but this guy? It physically hurts reading from the point of view of someone this stupid.

A realistic bad guy MC needs to be able to reasonably have a sense of superiority, usually one that's shallow, but more importantly one justified by the fact they have basic competency and a degree of common sense that is usually lacking in others. Yours on the other hand seems to be a fool that can't be related to, one that needs to be put down both for his own sake and that of everyone around him.

Still, good book. Thanks for writing, there's never enough well written books to read.
insanecoop chapter 17 . 9/6/2023
Gave up here tbh, nothing against the type of writing but your style of writing is giving me whiplash and with no threat equilibrium, one moment batman then the entire justice league, one moment In a strip club getting a young lad his first time with a stripper then vengeful God and basically one of the forces of the universe.
Yea I'm out, overall I'd say 4.5/10