Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
shirousagi87 chapter 15 . 8/23/2023
Damm zatana going a dark path, probably thats what MC feel that is wrong
shirousagi87 chapter 14 . 8/23/2023
I just want to know how many political speach you saw to get inspiration for MC speach?
shirousagi87 chapter 13 . 8/23/2023
The joker and the consultant meet at a bar... that feel like a really bad joke... good thing he chose good path for evelyn
shirousagi87 chapter 12 . 8/23/2023
I hope the brooks family would be able to survive MC and his shenanigans, i dont know if would be more insane if something happen to any of them
shirousagi87 chapter 10 . 8/22/2023
Best chapter so far that i read, our MC break the 4th wall that it was scary and a i have seen really few fanfics whith batman cripple good job
shirousagi87 chapter 9 . 8/22/2023
Poor barbara now she would have trauma and bruce finally have a slap in the face
shirousagi87 chapter 7 . 8/22/2023
The plot thickens, finally our MC star with his global conquest...in your honor eva
shirousagi87 chapter 6 . 8/22/2023
Damm that was a awesome way to finish this chapter, eva would be missed but she was rhe catalist for our MC to become who he need to be, i hope that at least he manage to find a loved ones again and not be afraid that his actions can put them in danger
shirousagi87 chapter 5 . 8/22/2023
I really hopped that he would be able to save his mom... but he never check his quest after his choice in magic and that have the worst consequence, im sure that things would spiral from bad to worst from here
VastoLorrde chapter 10 . 8/22/2023
What an annoying story... Woke up one day and just decided to be a world hating villian?
Smh
DarthPrince chapter 3 . 8/22/2023
Craaawling iiin my skiiin, those wouuunds will nooot heaaaal
The problem with being faster than light is that you can only live in darkness

Also, if you're upgrading bandits to more "realistic" standarts, then you should also upgrade heroes and their methods. But I know, I know, this is not that kind of a story, silly me.
Heat of the Predator chapter 22 . 8/21/2023
I've followed your work on both silent songbird and Sir Lucifer Morningstar without knowing about this til now. Loved Book 1 of the nightmares of alamir series, can't wait to catch up on the rest. Goodluck and i hope you keep writing.
Marc chapter 22 . 8/18/2023
Are you also the ao3 silent songbird?
Marc chapter 22 . 8/18/2023
YESSSS. I knew it. You are Silent Songbird. No wonder I loved your works even back then. Hahaha.
FadilShameer chapter 22 . 8/19/2023
…..I KNEW THAT WRITING STYLE WAS FAMILIAR! Hi Silent songbird!i wish the comments allowed for emojis cuz theres so much i wanna express but can’t. Im glad to see you doing well to whatever extent i can imagine. And knowing that i was continuing to read the works of the silent songbird…. its a confusing and relieving feeling. To know that tge author lives on well and healthy and just as creative as ever(althought hella edgyXD) If you ever do get back into fanfiction…, well i have notifications so ill probably know, but know that a whole army awaits your return. Both as Lucifer and Songbird. Thank you for updating us on such matters and u wish you all the success in the world Songbird/Lucifer. Goodluck.
4,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »