Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
AdamKadamon chapter 7 . 8/16/2023
Hm. Controlled destruction. The mastermind behind the mastermind. An interesting way to go about it. What'll he do when world-ending threats rear their heads, I wonder.
AdamKadamon chapter 6 . 8/16/2023
Oof. I'm rather curious now. If he selected the Carnal branch, would his mother have lived? His setting was practically made for it. Anyway, quick escalation of power by virtue of being a gamer. And we bear witness to the rise of a disillusioned overpowered being. Will his goals change in the future? Only the author knows (maybe)!
AdamKadamon chapter 5 . 8/16/2023
Welp, another escalation. From a quicker road to power to eroded morals to failure of the main goal. Dark, indeed. Thanks for the chapter author.
AdamKadamon chapter 4 . 8/16/2023
Lots to unpack here... first, I love magic-type MCs, so thanks for that. Second, restrictions on the magic branch are interesting for a magic-gamer. Third, I was wrong about my guess on his magic branch, but I'm glad to be wrong. I figured, him being a gamer would bypass some requirements anyway due to MP.
myafroatemydog chapter 18 . 8/16/2023
Your fic has hit me and fucked me up several times. You are a good writer.
AdamKadamon chapter 3 . 8/16/2023
DC-verse is, as mentioned, huge. The power scaling is also ridiculous. It also readily acknowledged alternate realities, so the story can indeed go however you wish. It's interesting that the MC is able to lockdown his morality early, while in a city like Gotham. I'm rather intrigued at where the story is headed.
AdamKadamon chapter 1 . 8/16/2023
A promising start. I always give gamer-fics a look. The next best thing to a complete gamer-fics is an active one, so hopefully this is one of those.
That Slender chapter 22 . 8/16/2023
While you never said you were doing better per se, I'm going to take the turn away from nihilism as that being the case and congratulate you anyway. I've been waiting for the third Nightmares of Alamir book, so I'm glad that you're still writing. Not sure if you'll keep doing fanfics but, if you do, I'm excited to see what kind of works this new mindset of yours brings. Take care of yourself.
theeelderman5 chapter 1 . 8/15/2023
o shit it's this
Dr.swagger chapter 22 . 8/13/2023
I always suspected that you were silent songbird. I feel validated.
myafroatemydog chapter 10 . 8/15/2023
Pretty wild chapter
JKingSniper chapter 22 . 8/15/2023
Aw this was my favorite of DC SI but at least it won't be ruined by reworking.
I have two of your Janus and Oblivion and I look forward to more
Guest chapter 22 . 8/13/2023
thx for your work even if it came from a painful state of mind.
it is nice of you to end the waiting.
i hope you have succes in your future.
myafroatemydog chapter 7 . 8/15/2023
Pretyy good chapter
RARE2000 chapter 22 . 8/15/2023
While disappointing that the thread is cut, it’s understandable. The writer’s headspace is actually very important. If you can’t, or don’t wish to, summon the feelings that originally fueled your work, it makes sense to set it aside. I would be interested in reading future works of yours, if you haven’t retired your pen entirely.
4,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »