Reviews for DC - Remastered Edition
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 8/15/2023
Pretyy great chapter
TyrTheTaur chapter 8 . 8/15/2023
Only 500 Mill? Damn, DC's economy must be going to shit if bounty hunters are going to GOTHAM of all places for that amount.

Anyway, great fic here. Not usually a fan of fics like this, but I do like your writing and use of alternate POV's and stuff.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 8/15/2023
Interesting furst chap
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2023
Yo , thanks man , shows how much I gotta learn , dunno why I am writing this but huh like this was the first story I read on this site and yes like you, my good sir , I myself was an edgy teenager (makes me wanna laugh on my old self ) . Thanks for some good stuff and reducing my burden...Best of luck mate in all your endeavours , cheers
Guest chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Chao. No voy a decir que no te extrañaré, pero es tú felicidad. Cuidate y gracias por cuidarnos
Whomie chapter 2 . 8/12/2023
I got as far as the middle of chapter 10 before I had to stop.

My first thought about the author's note element #3 for chapter 10: What are you, Perfect Lionheart? A toddler? "Don't tell me what to do because I'll do the opposite. WAAAH!" Seriously, grow the hell up! You sound like an idiot when you write stuff like that, just like he did.

Regarding the story... well, it started out fun, but after the MC gained magic (at age ONE!) it became utter wankage. As another reviewer mentioned, there's not even a hint of anything that could POSSIBLY challenge the MC. Ever. I've therefore lost interest. This is just the author repeatedly patting himself on the back about how amazing and intelligent and awesome and powerful his character is, when he's anything but. I can't even justify the time to keep skimming the chapters because there's no interesting content in any of them. There was potential at the start of this story, but it burned out pretty quickly. 3/10
Yeet chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
It was good while it lasted. I hope you know that I enjoyed many things that you wrote as you move on from this story.
Hades243657 chapter 22 . 8/14/2023
Hey just wanted to say thank you for all the stories you have written on this site. Just as you were a teenager writing them I was a teenager reading them. I’ve read all your stories on here even the ones by silent songbird. Et Cetera remains the one I’m most sad about ending haha. I’m not surprised you’re the same person the writing style was similar. Your 2 accounts were 2 of my favorites on this whole website. I’m glad you’re no longer the nihilist you were in your stories and have found peace
UnknownUserNr47 chapter 22 . 8/14/2023
Godspeed you beautiful bastard.
Almanac20 chapter 22 . 8/14/2023
fucking called it, i know this guy was silent songbird, his manner of writing reflects far to much. well there goes the bet, i won by the way!
THREETIMESM chapter 7 . 8/14/2023
This is a fucking comedic gold right here!
Anime Crossovers chapter 8 . 8/14/2023
Eh, good story, but I a little too edgy for me.
Reguret chapter 22 . 8/14/2023
I am glad to know u survived the rough teens man. Glad to know u have found a footing, not one u were searching for but one non-the less. I am sure you will find something close to your dream one day, trust in yourself. A question, would u write any new stories? If so could you tell me where I can find em(if not here). AND I READ YOUR ALT! I was wondering who this was, so similar to you in terms of quality of work but such a difference in personality. I remember going back and forth between these 2 accounts, thinking when will Lucifer get back. I wanna see who is better. :) Anyhow, glad to have you back(I hope), and take care. Will await your new stories.
A Polite Guest chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
Ah, so you were the one who wrote Within Interest? I remember liking your alt account stories as well, perhaps even more than this account. Still, despite their excessive edginess, your fics were very unique. They were all interesting concepts and had good worldbuilding and characters even if they had a tendency to lose my interest as they went on due to some reason or another.

Thank you for all your work and effort and I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/12/2023
This was not at all what I expected when I clicked on the chapter update mail lol. But I'm happy for u man. I wish u a blessed life and all the best in ur future endeavors.
4,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »