Reviews for Harry Potter and The Old Friend
Pennieyoung chapter 9 . 5/5
Wonderful story and beautifully written, thank you :)
Razznick chapter 9 . 5/1
simply excellent!
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 9 . 4/29
This makes my second read through of the story. At this point I can say that Sinyk to some extent shares a little of the styles of RobST, and Muggledad in his writing, as opposed to say Darth Marrs. The story was very well written, and being a shorter story was I think a more tightly written story, thus having a different feel to say Angry Harry and the Seven, or Harry Potter and the Daft Morons. This story was certainly and emotional story. It led me the reader on an emotional journey. Thank you for this story.
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 9 . 4/28
Clapping. A nice powerful short story
TupanHD chapter 9 . 4/26
Although this was not my type of story the ending was really nice and heartwarming especially the tombstones.
J flood chapter 9 . 4/23
I have read your story before but I don't know if I ever completed it I have to admit your story was excellent on a five-star scale your story got 10 stars with me not only because it was a well-written story what the ending wrapped it up so nicely and gave me the feeling of completion that I'm looking for in every story well done!
Itack23 chapter 9 . 4/13
Thank your for this good story!
The ending touched me particularly, very emotional... And I always find that the ending is the hardest to bring well, to really make closure. So congrats!
Itack23 chapter 8 . 4/13
I'd never seen the idea to put a Fidelius on the Elder Wand!
And those short secriptions of each year are really great too!
Itack23 chapter 7 . 4/13
Impressive show form Amelia Bones! With that, I cannot see her loosing any elections for as long as she want to be elected!
Itack23 chapter 6 . 4/13
The interactions between the kids are cute and soothing,... a chapter much calmer than the five first
Itack23 chapter 5 . 4/12
Well, seems like all the issues arrive to an end, or will soon!
Itack23 chapter 4 . 4/11
Really, really long days for Amelia Bones x)
Itack23 chapter 3 . 4/11
A pissed of Amelia Bones must surely be an intimidating sight, cause there were a lot of "Yes, Ma'am!" in this chapter, probably more in the following one x)
Itack23 chapter 2 . 4/11
Damn, I was pretty far off with my guesses! That's some amazingly orgnized... spirit? soul? that is this Peverell
Itack23 chapter 1 . 4/11
It's... quite disturbing to have the image of a ten/elevent years old speaking and acting like that... but weel, it's magic!
I have a few guesses about just how he came to know all that and use magic himself (since he re routed the wards) so I'll see if it was one of them
1,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »