Reviews for Harry Potter and The Old Friend
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 9/23
[Hermione frowned and pouted at him before giving him a gentle whack on top of the head with one of her text books. "That's not funny," she muttered.
After wincing slightly from the whack, he shot back, "But it is practical."]

Hermione is lucky she didn’t whack me. I’d have smacked her right back! I hate any kind of bump on my head, as it frequently triggers really nasty headaches. I recently fell backwards and hit my head so hard on the corner of a cabinet that I sustained a concussion with some serious bumps, bruises, and PAIN. I couldn’t even stand to touch the area on my own head to wash my hair for nearly a month. Even a weird knot in my pillow can cause a headache. Obviously, I detest seeing girls smack guys on the head and feel that girls (or anyone, really) who employ this practice deserve the same in return. Reading about it seriously annoys me! (Sorry for the rant. Sort of.)
fvdv123 chapter 8 . 9/19
This story is still one of the best, even after all these years
Lauraf68 chapter 9 . 9/12
Great story! Thank You!
alastorfenrinheil chapter 9 . 9/9
this is one beautiful story. thank you.
johnny99 chapter 9 . 8/31
Interesting, stress free story. A bit surprised Amelia never told the world (or Harry?) about Tom and the Veil.

Thanks for writing.
Julia13verseau chapter 9 . 8/23
Je remercie Google pour la traduction instantanée même si ce n'est pas parfait car, j'ai pu lire cette histoire grâce à cela.

C'est, à ce jour, une des meilleure histoire que j'ai lu tout support confondu.
Bravo !
Drakeulas chapter 9 . 8/18
as always thank you for writing wonderful stories
owl3764 chapter 9 . 8/10
That was nice, different, unusual.
I'm guessing you're an Aussie, as my spell checker had little to do.
Good story.
lattaecurinthia chapter 9 . 7/20
Shortsweet! (at least compared to some of your works)
Still fantastic, thanks for sharing!
master bower chapter 9 . 7/15
For the record I have read this story at least a dozen times and every time the epilogue about minerva and harry brings tears to my eyes every time
I can almost feel the emotional upheaval that the characters are under
Epeefencer chapter 9 . 7/12
Really wonderful story though towards the end it became a bit impersonal and more of a narrative.
Epeefencer chapter 7 . 7/12
My teeth hurt everytime I read Henry. I really dislike it when writers change the names of major characters.
Epeefencer chapter 3 . 7/11
Ginny's middle name is Molly, after her mother.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 7/11
Nowhere in canon does it say that Harry's name is Henry. His true name is Harry James Potter.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 7/1
His name is Harry James Potter not Henry. I find it very annoying when writers make up other supposed names for him. It ruins the story and causes me to stop reading it.
2,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »