Reviews for Harry Potter and The Old Friend
SuperfluiT chapter 9 . 5/22
It wasn't a love story, but goddamn did you do it right! I'm gonna follow you and favorite you. You've earned it.
PNewell chapter 4 . 5/6
I love your stories. And this is one of my favourites.

But every time I get to chapter four, and the nurses name is a gratuitous racial slur against black people, it makes me want to shit it down and stop reading.

Poor choice mate. A smear on otherwise excellent work.
Lesskarr Wolf chapter 9 . 5/1
this was the 2nd finished fic by this author that i have read and enjoyed verry much so and while i had wished it was longer it went over enough in the story that i am satisfied and this fic plus the other being angry harry potter and the seven are my main favirote harry non harem fics :)
CoolkidKing34662 chapter 9 . 4/29
BRILLIANT! BLOODY BRILLIANT! I'm writing this in tears. Everything was fantastic. LOVE IT!
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 9 . 4/29
Doesn't matter how many times I read this favourited story, the ending always makes me cry!
I may have said this before , what a wonderful story with a great ending . An extreme favorite of mine . Thank You for this .
Unapologetically Blunt chapter 9 . 4/4
No matter how many times I read this story, I always cry at the end! Such a beautifully written story!
deschiffchiff chapter 9 . 4/3
Great story ! One of my all time favorites !
timberwolfst chapter 4 . 3/26
I know the story is completed already, but I'm curious why she didn't send Aurors with Mcgonagall to arrest Snape. After all, the only reason he went free in the first place was on the word of the now acknowledged dark Lord Dumbles. with HIM a proven criminal, get the half blood Snape dosed with Veritaserum and make him name names, instead of giving him the chance to run. Don't fire him, trial him!
ProdigyOrion chapter 1 . 3/21
damn harrys a fucking snitch lol
Darknessdawns chapter 9 . 3/12
This was an absolutely fantastic story. You really caught me off guard with how Harry was at the beginning of this. I never expected him to be 'possessed' by his many times great grandfather Ignotus Peverell. That was a nice touch, especially with how he fixed things for little Harry and ensured he would have a loving family after that point. The whole thing with the files and Madam Bones cleaning up things was beautifully done. She was perfectly fierce and I loved how she took the government by the horns and straightened it out the best she could. The epilogue was also extremely well done. I loved seeing Harry take on the Hogwarts Board of Governors and was thrilled that he booted them after becoming Headmaster. They were such idiots for trying to tell him how things should be done. The ending also had me in tears. It was simply beautiful with Harry telling Susan how he loved her before his passing and then her following him not long after. The tombstone engraving was perfect for this story and how their characters were written. Thank you for writing this and taking the time to share it.
Incantations7 chapter 2 . 2/27
Every time this chapter causes lots of dust to deal with, towards the end…
cmfisher chapter 9 . 2/20
A wonderful story. Thank
GaWa3n50 chapter 9 . 2/19
This is one of the most amazing fanfics I have ever read. The way the author gets you to feel connected to the characters is so amazing that the ending had me in tears. READ THIS BOOK!
vancinamarija chapter 9 . 2/13
I promised myself I wouldn't cry. I utterly failed and still regret nothing...
2,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »