Reviews for Botan's Secret Santa
Alliy chapter 1 . 8/16
It's definitely Kurama, I think he is and just based By this sentence " She could imagine Kurama using Secret Santa as a way to stealthily reveal his feelings, and her fingers idly moved in circles across the soft fabric of her new scarf." which she didn't think on the last two and of course it was said that she was the last to left, in which Shizuru always leave with Kuwabara and for Hiei, he doesn't chuckle, Hiei Smirk, which left Kurama to wait for her.
daydreamer102308 chapter 1 . 6/17
Kurama lol cute story
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 6/16
Personally, i think it was Shizuru. I may be biased since i ship them, but to me, the way Shizuru raised her glass to toast Botan right after Botan opened her gift and was trying to figure out who it was from was a clear signal. The way a gift-giver would go, “Yep, it was me. You like it?” Kurama’s certainly a possibility as well, but i really can’t see Hiei in this situation at all.
Great story!
Kurama, I guess
Ladyscorpio0088 chapter 1 . 1/19
From the clues in the last paragraph, the air brushing her ear, heat up her back, I'm gonna go with my favorite pairing of BotanxHiei. And not just because it's my favorite pairing either. If someone bent down to her ear, the heat wouldn't be just on her back. Plus, Hiei is the perfect height at the end of the series to fall right at ear height when chuckling. Also, feeling someone's body heat behind you enough to know their shape, takes either a lot of body heat, or them pressed right up next to you. So again, in my mind anyways, that adds support for Hiei. And factor in the fact that by the end of the series, it seemed likely that Shizuru and Kurama were interested in each other, add another tally in Hiei's column. Plus, for Hiei to mellow out for someone, takes serious feelings from him. I see Hiei as kinda a one extreme or another kind of person. You're either important to him, in his way, or of no concern to him. Hiei really doesn't do moderation. He clearly loves Yukina, no matter how vehemently denied, respects Kurama and Yusuke, and even respects Kuwabara to a point, mostly from his sheer tenacity and ability to survive if nothing else, though I think Hiei does respect his abilities as a fighter and for the care and respect Kuwabara shows Yukina. Botan piqued Hiei's interest the first time they met, being able to use her healing powers on Keiko without having to use holy water. And you know what they say about curiosity and cats. So in my shipping heart, I've always felt that Hiei has more than a passing interest and irritation with Botan and her cheerfulness, and vice versa. Botan is a very caring and empathic person, and Hiei hides a lot of pain and struggle inside. She knows deep down Hiei is a good person, but was never taught that it was a strength or resource to draw from, at least not til he was teamed with the others. I know others will digress, and maybe counter my thoughts, but I wanted to explain my reasoning more than just use the "because they're so cute together/opposites attract" option. I probably read more into this little one shot than I should, but it was really well written, and really very sweet. Thank you for the fluff!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 1/19
OMG WHO IS IT?
I NEED TO KNOOOWWWWWW!
Rad1anceU chapter 1 . 1/19
Awwww that was so cute !
As for Botan's SS I think it's probably Kurama or Shizuru XD