Reviews for Paradise Lost
Rubles the Amazing Cookie Mom chapter 29 . 1/20
I hate it when a 5-star fanfiction is abruptly put on hiatus because the author looks at one dumbass’ review out of everyone’s and thinks “wow, I’m totally unmotivated and sad now, I’m never touching this story again.”

It’s mindsets like this that make me want to throw my computer against a wall and tear my hair out. Why give us such a great story if just you’re going to throw it away like one does moldy cheese? Especially this last chapter…raising our hopes like this with even more returning PTs, only to never continue?

If you’re never going to continue, you should just delete your account. Otherwise, you’re taking what are supposed to be great stories and turning them into bait. Until you either update the story or delete your account, I’ll see this act as nothing but despicable.
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 29 . 1/12
Shame this story ended rather abruptly especially when the plot was getting started. I can only imagine how the reunion of the thieves or any other subplot would have gone if this story reached its full potential.
Still it was a good read, cheers.
Kaiimei chapter 29 . 1/4
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice and I quit.

Using the authors note to outright lie three times is just too far for me. That is meant to be a place for meta knowledge of the universe, like promising readers of things that shouldn't come to pass. Using it as a way to lie to readers not once, not twice, but three times? That's just a joke, and not a funny one.

I'm sorry if this annoys you or you think I'm being entitled, but I honestly believe that using the authors note to lie to users about what characters are going to be introduced to the story is just not a good thing to do.
Kaiimei chapter 22 . 1/3
Oh no, please don't let him actually get pushed into being at Beacon, you explicitly stated in an earlier AN that unless someone has legitimately serious blackmail, he won't allow himself to get forced into anything.

Considering how absolutely adamant he has been against going to Beacon, I don't see him changing his mind aside from for a very damn good reason.
pdena23 chapter 29 . 12/15/2021
Love this story so far, not as bad (to me) as the reviews had me fear.
pdena23 chapter 24 . 12/15/2021
I am so confused as to why he is doing this... I thought he just wanted to make coffee and stuff but now he's going to make a crime gang because... reasons?
pdena23 chapter 13 . 12/15/2021
Oh my god this chapter was hilarious!
pdena23 chapter 8 . 12/15/2021
Liked this chapter and story so far, the only thing I'm not sold on are two things.

1. More crossover elements added, Futaba.
and
2. The fact that waitresses need bodyguards. This is Remnant, where there are more huntresses than huntsman (shown, at least), and the strength is equalized. Here, women can take care of themselves, and are not weak, and in fact, seem to make up the majority of fighters and majority of strong characters (Salem, Cinder, Pyrrha, Neo, etc). Remnant is an egalitarian society (besides Faunus racism, but in terms of skin color, sexism, discrimination based on sexual orientation, etc), and just like the writers of the show, your gender biases are bleeding through and corrupting an almost perfect world. If you know what I mean?

Anyway, besides that, the story is great so far. Good grammar, good plot so far.
pdena23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
Yeah not really a fan that he just turned into a Faunus for no reason, still, I'm interested in seeing where this is going
reap2 chapter 29 . 12/12/2021
Now this is getting interesting, this story is awesome, but the question now, Akira semblance, my thoughts on what it is, and what it's going to do in the future.

1st Semblance, basically replace the Velvet Room, it does everything the Velvet Room does, and it will develop to allow the other members of the Phantom Thieves to regain their Persona's, and maybe eventually, allow travel to Mementos.

And that's 1 of 2 Semblance's he has, the 2nd Semblance is basically a Semblance that based on whatever Persona he has equipped.

I really like how the gang is coming back together, I think the Cat of the Phantom Thieves, he will be related to Blake family, maybe, as for the Biker, she'll be related to Iron Wood.

Don't know how that's going to happen, but it'll be interesting, can't wait for a Reunion of the Phantom Thieves.

You know, I don't know how the ending will play out, if the Phantom Thieves stay or go back, but I definitely know, they're going to get some payback, even if they have to force the Brothers God's, or something along those lines.
TONTINE chapter 29 . 11/2/2021
To 'M' (Oct 28, 2021): You said it — I’m still left in tears on how this crossover-story was tragically cut short, for whatever reason… especially since it had been written with such PASSION.
M chapter 29 . 10/27/2021
And even though we have this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fucking cliffhanger, we will never know what happens next.
SIROKUMA chapter 29 . 9/9/2021
I like to believe that, someday, someone would be inspired by this to write a crossover-story with the "Lucifer" television series and the "Persona" series (primarily, "Persona 5"). Whether the setting would take place in either Tokyo or elsewhere (Los Angeles, Vale/Remnant, etc.) would depend primarily on the decision(s) made by the writer…
epic insanity666 chapter 9 . 9/2/2021
not gonna lie I cried last chapter FUTABA is here!
Iceyunderground chapter 29 . 9/1/2021
Sneaky-sneaky author bringing in more of the 'cast' even after stating otherwise, I LIKE IT! Too bad the story won't continue though until author decides to come back (if ever). Here's hoping that author does choose to return to these wonderful stories.
1,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »