Reviews for Paradise Lost
Unknown chapter 29 . 11/6/2022
Need more chapters
FrostTheFox24 chapter 29 . 11/7/2022
Wow i love this story so much and i hope you make a sequel to this story
Dreadlust11 chapter 29 . 11/2/2022
This was a wonderful read. Shame there hasn’t been an update for a while, but liked it nevertheless.
cooldudeguy chapter 2 . 8/10/2022
Sadness. I wish this series continued for longer than 29 chapters, even though I am only on chapter 2 I feel sadness
RandoFox chapter 29 . 7/30/2022
Hm, you lied again
RandoFox chapter 15 . 7/30/2022
Well well well, I wouldn't be opposed to some forbidden romance
RandoFox chapter 14 . 7/30/2022
Well, there goes my hopes for a Yang/Akira relationship :(
Sothur chapter 2 . 6/21/2022
i like how most fanfictions where joker finds himself in a new world he just instinctively starts opening up a cafe
Akagi Ryouichi chapter 29 . 6/3/2022
It’s a shame that we’ll likely never read about the 'proper conclusion' to any of Abel Sephaos' fics, so I thought I’d share my thoughts on this version of Raven Branwen.

Canonically, I never really liked her as a character, considering that she’s hypocritical and contradictory. And for a superficially self-proclaimed Social Darwinist like her? Hypocrisy is a SERIOUS offence… which is why people got a lot of respect for HUNK ("Resident Evil").

The only thing I CAN respect about Raven is her fighting prowess — as demonstrated in her Maiden Duel against Cinder Fall, all those little details that have been pointed out by helpful YouTube comments show signs of a veteran warrior. Professor Leonardo Lionheart wasn’t bullshitting when mentioned that the Branwen Twins are evenly matched, and that’s considering the fact they don’t know about he Maiden status.

Now, the Raven Branwen in THIS fic? She’s definitely not right in the head, and the reappearance of her 'son' pretty much cracked open that 'sanity mask' of hers. I guess you could say that she’s got a creepy 'yandere' complex, with 'trollish' tendencies, and be done with it… but thankfully, I don’t believe her to be too 'far gone' and 'beyond saving' like the infamous Esdeath of "Akame ga Kill!" — Esdeath’s manga incarnation is an Absolutely Monstrous Bitch… and poor Tatsumi found that out the hard way.

Some people may find Raven’s behaviour in this fic 'wrong' (or even 'worse' than canon)… but for some inexplicable reason, this satisfies one’s 'sociopathic sense of comedy'.
#404513

To 'Fullmetal11791' (Mar 18, 2020): Well, shit… if that’s what writing "Persona Series" fan-fiction is all about, then I can kiss my 'Microsoft Word' goodbye — I’d probably end up writing up a 'mentally deranged sociopath' of a protagonist, who would devolve into a serial killer, had they experienced the events of "Persona 5"…
Blazingkill chapter 29 . 5/5/2022
damn I'm actually a little sad this one is dead. was a good story
CryingAlex chapter 29 . 4/27/2022
I really liked the story. Shame this ended prematurely
mediocreiron1 chapter 29 . 4/20/2022
Ended so suddenly. Thank you for your hard work author. Quite a shame to see one of the best fics Ive read end like this. I hope, by some miracle, you will continue where you left off. Its fine if you dont want to, after all, its your work.
CamTheThief chapter 1 . 2/13/2022
Still a shame that you abandoned this site. I don't know what led to you doing so, but doesn't really matter, I consider it a shame all the same. Your works were a genuine delight to read. Cheers, mate.
Sugaishi-Fan chapter 29 . 1/30/2022
To Abel Sephaos-“Retired Account” (Jan 30, 2022): I’m sad to hear that… because I believe that the people who enjoyed them would have stood by you in seeing both of your “Persona Series” crossovers to completion, regardless of all that’s happened.
Abel Sephaos chapter 29 . 1/29/2022
Grow up, no one cares about your useless opinion. I left these here for the people who enjoyed them to at least reread the originals.
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »