Reviews for Not Quite Normal
sleepy26 chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
this is a good story hope you update soon
Luc Star chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
Nice story... though i could've done without our feral Canadian at the beginning pinning after Rogue.. or making out Jubilee (she's like the closest thing he has to a daughter in the comics.. so, totally eww). Anyways, great story otherwise. Let me know if there is a sequel we could be looking forward to. Thanks.
Mediancat chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It's a hell of a basic concept: That Rogue's powers wouldn;t work in vampires. I look forward to see how well that works out.
Polaris chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
Please try to write a sequal to this story, its just too good to leave as is.
thecomputerroom chapter 7 . 12/14/2005

PLEASE UPDATE OR WRITE A SEQUAL PLEASE
spikes-storm chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
very interesting. One of the best, and more belivable pairings in the x-men crossovers. Is this the end? A sequal or more chappies would be much appriciated.
lil-sis4556 chapter 7 . 12/15/2004
update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update!
ret chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
spike came back in Angel. Sequel?
marigold chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
Great story!
Sterling-Ag chapter 7 . 7/24/2003
Very nice story. I'm wondering if your finished with it. As far as the Spike/Rogue angle goes it's pretty much finished unless you bring the Spikester back to life. But it still has a lot of potential for further development now that you have Buffy meeting up with the rest of the X men. Well thanks for the story I really enjoyed it.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
So glad you updated. I love how you have worked with the current BtVS storyline and made it you own.

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Looking forward to more chapters. :-)

Take care, PtM
Ambrosine chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
I like how Buffy finally accepted things and went through with Spike's final request. Is this the end? Its kind of sad...but beautiful. Your story actually inspired me to do a Spike/Rogue fic of my own(don't worry, my fic is extremely different, in plot and dynamics)- this time, it begins at the end of the Buffy season 7 finale, except Spike lives...
Hatteress chapter 7 . 5/31/2003
please please please please don't keep him dead! PLEASE! Happy ending ahoy right? right?

Good bloody story so far, i'll be lookin for the rest.
xavier chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
Please finish this story. Its very good and since I love Spike and the Xmen, having them together is great. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

P.S.

You have to have spike and wolverine go a round or two before this is over. There to much alike to ever get alone for long. Especially with Rogue between them.
marigold1 chapter 4 . 5/6/2003
Hello, again. I still love this story. But I just wanted to say that I hope you don't make Logan into a total smacktard. He would be overprotective, but please don't turn him into a dick.

This is a great story.