Reviews for Tales from a Rainy Night
Lunacharm chapter 5 . 2/15/2008
What a wonderful beautiful well written story. I love Rick and Lisa and I think this story is one of the best stories about them. Thank you for sharing this story. :)
k71 chapter 5 . 1/18/2004
Thanks for the beautiful story. I'm sorry to see this is the end. I hope you write many more Robotech fics. You write Lisa and Rick's relationship wonderfully.
hyena0715 chapter 5 . 1/18/2004
awesome story, i hope you start another one soon continuing on this story
Admiral R.T chapter 5 . 1/18/2004
BRAVO! That was wonderful! I loved it!
I really hope to be seeing more Robotech stories from you!
Tango-Romeo931 chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
god stuff
this story is excellently stupendous,:D i loved every thing about it.(so far anyway, if you plan to continue with it that would be great!)
Admiral R.T chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
I loved it!
Keep up the great work and please update soon.
Admiral R.T chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
I loved it!
Keep up the great work and please update soon.
Sphersian chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
BRAVO! what a BEAUTIFUL chapter! I love how you show how Rick and Lisa grew closer to each other, that topic seemed to be sorely lacking in the novels and series and its very nice to see that very important, missing, moments here in your story! Will there be another chapter? Please please pretty please! :) Great job!
k71 chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
I loved this chapter! You did a really good job portraying Rick and Lisa's early attraction to each other. I can't wait for the next update.
Shinto Red chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
I love the way you pull the reader in. Please continue.
k71 chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
Excellent! I like the flashback with Karl and Lisa's budding love. Thanks. I'll look forward to the next update.
Shinto Red chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
great fic.
Admiral R.T chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
This fic ROCKS! I really like all the flashbacks.
PLEASE finish this soon!
aikiweezie chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
I love it! So well done. GREAT character study. Please, please write the rest soon!
delectate chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Wow, what a great fic! Very touching between the two of them...and I *LOVE* how you incorporated the "Well I wasn't about to let you *die*" line from the Great Escape, into an earlier chapter (bye bye Mars). Brilliant!

Will there be more?