Reviews for To Depart and Remain
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 29 . 7/15/2020
Seems our lad is getting less stable without a reaper or an anchor.
Little Minamino chapter 29 . 7/15/2020
Nice chapter! I’m really curious about Shoto’s fights, though. Did he go up against Shinso? Also, I’m getting the feeling he’s gonna stay bitter, angry Shoto instead of cute, ambitious, All Might-loving Shoto, which is sad and disappointing, but also understandable considering Izuku wasn’t around to use Therapy no Jutsu on him. Still, there’s always a chance...
dahr chapter 28 . 7/9/2020
I haven't cried in a long time, this is beautiful. Please continue
666Neko chapter 28 . 7/6/2020
interesting story thanks for sharing it with us readers
Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew chapter 28 . 7/6/2020
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Highcat chapter 28 . 7/3/2020
Definitely one of the more original and interesting stories out there I'm interested to know how it will end keep posting,
You got a new reading addict added to your fans
Uraharaisgod chapter 28 . 7/1/2020
Ho boy, Ochako got a real good look at Izuku when he saved her, dunno how this is going to affect things when she sees the picture of him in his house. Is she still capable of interacting with him like Eri can, or does the ghost interaction only exist so long as Izuku subconsciously thinks they need saving?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2020
A minor issue, but you mention earlier in the story that Ichijirou has never made a mistake before, however, in this chapter you talk about a mistake they made missing a soul.
Altair the black dragon chapter 28 . 6/16/2020
oh by the OTHERS i need more of this in my life
multishiper trash chapter 28 . 6/10/2020
this is nice! im not gonna lie though i was rooting for izuku to be seen by inko and shinso-
Little Minamino chapter 28 . 6/8/2020
This story is absolutely fantastic! I have to admit, though, that I was a bit bummed when Eri didn’t accidentally “rewind” Izuku and Poof! Alive again! Lol. I’m definitely curious to see where you’re taking this, and I’ve loved your little cameos throughout. I was a bit curious about the USJ incident—Didn’t All Might decide against taking the teaching position at UA? If he wasn’t a teacher there, why would Shigaraki attack the USJ?

Anyway, great job! I’m excited for the next chapter. Maybe Izuku will visit UA and watch the sports festival? It would be awesome if Tsu and Ochako could still see him! (Also, Ochako is her given name and Uraraka her family name, are she and Shinsou so close that they call each other so informally?)
Deleted Account-Not Available chapter 28 . 6/8/2020
T1
Shia Rephic chapter 28 . 6/7/2020
Omg I’m crying bc of this Poor Izu can’t hug his mother but he doesn’t lose himself to complete despair and I am in awe of him for that and OMG SHINSO AND OCHAKO ARE FRIENDS AHHHH! I hope Izu makes another friend too and (sorry for the late response but) thank you for the chapter!
Jenny chapter 28 . 6/5/2020
I love this, I'm crying. TT
oLainao chapter 20 . 6/6/2020
what the fuck is happening with my emotions rn
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »