Reviews for To Depart and Remain
jarjarhead chapter 15 . 3/13/2021
hahahaha ichijo getting jealous makes me squeal in happiness
jarjarhead chapter 13 . 3/13/2021
wooooo
H3lwalker chapter 2 . 3/10/2021
Just get the brain bleach
jarjarhead chapter 5 . 3/10/2021
this is nice..
fleetfox791 chapter 37 . 3/5/2021
How dare this Cliffhanger come into existence! I am going to die! I need to know what’s going to happen next! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
notsetinstone chapter 37 . 2/25/2021
I absolutely love this story so far- I have an exam tomorrow afternoon but I couldn't stop myself from binging this. I'm looking forward to your next update!
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 37 . 2/9/2021
Man, all of the Class 1A students have so many brushes with death without Izuku in the flesh around. I guess all the better to see him with?
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 32 . 2/9/2021
Did Midoriya just become the “Peeves” or “Nearly Headless Nick” of UA?

If so, I totally dig this.
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 29 . 2/9/2021
Ok, I lied. Thhiiissssss is the best chapter so far!

My favorite fight from the entire anime, and it’s redone so well in this universe! Look at my Ochako! Taking names and being the best hero she can be with unbridled focus. Can’t wait to see her back in action in that class with Shinsou.
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 28 . 2/9/2021
So I am wayyyyy behind and need to catch up on this story, but this chapter has got to be my absolute favorite so far. I don’t know if I predicted Shinsou and a Ochako‘ s in a previous review, but hearing her name as even a drop in the bucket just made this sooooooo much better. And it was a superb chapter to begin with. Also I ship them now. I know we don’t really do that in this story, that’s not why we’re here, but give a girl a daydream? Why don’t ya? It’s in my pen name after all.

I’m salivating over getting to the festival chapter.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/30/2021
Nonononono the cliff hangerrr. This is one of the first few cliff hangers I actually hate.
majesticmanggojuice chapter 20 . 1/30/2021
A soul that's a smooth cylinder? Mineta? Did you just allude that his soul looked like a penis? Lmao. You weren't this specific on the shape with all the others.
bamba12 chapter 8 . 1/16/2021
Woman**
Woman - singular
Women - plural
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 37 . 1/5/2021
Is this where our favorite reaper renters? I missed the two together so much. Or maybe Todoroki comes to the rescue instead. I’m so very much looking forward to what you have planned. Happy New Year!
Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew chapter 37 . 1/3/2021
DAAAAAAAAAAA ICHI WHERE ARE YOU IZUKU IS IN TROUBLE!
DAAAA I LOVE THY WORK SO MUCH! I BID THOU TO KEEP UP THY MOST EXCELLENT WORK! AND BID THEE WELL!
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »