Reviews for To Depart and Remain
Scorpius02 chapter 37 . 1/3/2021
Now... we wait for who will answer his call for help.
TigerTrainerXD chapter 37 . 1/2/2021
There are still a few missed spelling mistakes.
Capitalization and incorrect spelling
Muhammad Ibrahim Faisal chapter 37 . 1/1/2021
Thnx for the amazing chapter man
NotYourDamsel chapter 37 . 1/1/2021
KYAAAAAAAA IZUKU MY BABEY GO BEAT VILLAIN ASS! Also, it’s funny how Izuku still has someone call him “my boy” (All Might and now he friend Aegis). And the suspense! God, the suspense! And yayyyyy more Archivist! Send my hugs to Memory, will you, Author-san?
fencer29 chapter 37 . 1/1/2021
Apparently Stain can see ghosts - although he's probably never seen one quite like this little one (for one thing he's ridiculously tenacious). And assuming Iida survives, he should have an interesting time comparing what he saw with Tsu's "Midori Yurei" (one more thing to give Aizawa a headache).

This is building to be exactly the sort of situation where Ichijorei might be spurred to take actions which he previously would not have considered (such as turn on his fellow reaper). And while Koweikoarei probably isn't OTHER (i.e. the Final Boss) he certainly could be one of his assistants (a mid-level boss, as Shigiraki might say).
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 37 . 1/1/2021
Here comes Papa Spook.
StahlTheAegis chapter 37 . 1/1/2021
damn cliffhangers just when I was really into the chapter!
hucahyo chapter 17 . 12/29/2020
how dare you do that to Umaru you...you...
hucahyo chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
i swear im not crying, there is bunchs of onions in front of me
Rosco Peeko Trane chapter 3 . 12/14/2020
I am calling to them, not singing.

Should have left this out as well as Izuku's response and just stuck with "I do not know what singing is. I am calling them. When they respond they come to me."

If it doesn't know what the human concept of singing is then it cannot make the claim that it is not singing as it does not know what singing is. UNLESS. It was being contrary for the sake of it. This would be revolutionary to it's new found ability to interact with a sapient creature. A building of personality if you will. It felt slightly exasperated at the soul's antics, and decided to be contrary.
Rosco Peeko Trane chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Who knows? Maybe this is what I'm supposed to do.

That is a very well placed existential question for your character.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/10/2020
This is the best thing in the world
ouroboros1442 chapter 36 . 11/29/2020
Strangely enough my air conditioner also fell out of my window the other day when installing it, and it landed right next to my cousin who was smoking at the time. What a coincidence lol
TDKa.k.aTowerDiveKings chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
You are one sick motherfcker.

I like you.
SirRNA chapter 36 . 11/28/2020
Yeah, I really wonder who threw that AC at him :)
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »