Reviews for Fool for Love
Kai's kitty chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
Fifi McFu chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
oh, fifi-chan like a lot... you know, youre helping me a lot with my jap, coz the only words i knew before were hai, gomen ne, skidayo, ohayo and ekiko. pretty sad for someone who continually watches fan subs huh? anyway, kai is so friggin HOT in this fanfic, and rei... what can I say? wowwee, hickee! yes please! ahem, now that fifi-chan has got that off her chest, she must say sayonara. oh, before I go, please continue it! ja ne!
animeobsession chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
Nice! This looks really good. Ok, here's a deal that I think you'll like. You keep writing and i'll keep reading and reviewing? You like?

Well keep writing!
Chishio Ame chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
its ok so far u should update it i want to know what happened to rei
Shirohikari chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
hey hey hey...this story is just so sad nyah.

rei being beaten up and everything. wads going on btwn kai and rei?

wanna noe!
Sabrajay chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
No! Don't stop! You must continue!

Oh great, now you've done it... you've got me hooked... .'

But please, continue!
El Conejo Morado chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
wai! wonderful so far! please update soon!
poppy chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
I realy love this story so far. please please write more! I'm dying to know what happened between kai and rei!
gem chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Yes please do continue! I'm dying to know what happened!
Hatsumi Narita chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
no that cant be true kai and rei have a loving caring relationship change kai back comon make him better you made rei cry 2 times dont u think thats enough good job on ch 2
Hatsumi Narita chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
whats wrong with rei? why was he he didn't have somthing in his eye well good job so far
jennifer chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
please make more story plus i like the story so make more

see ya
Soko chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Will you be continuing this? . I'm finding that I like it, and I'd really like to know whats going on! Rei x Kai :D
pheonixflame905 chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Great! Pleae continue the story! I wanna noe wat Kai did to Rei
jennifer chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
please keep going and don't stop ok

send me a letter ok