Reviews for Bring Me to Life
ErEkE chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Well I'm eager to see the next chapter. Hope you continue *o*
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 23 . 8/16/2008
I must say I am extremely annoyed. Please don't take any offence at the little rant I am about to embark on for these are the feelings you have made arise with the recent chapters:

Forget screwed, I AM BLOODY WELL PISSED OFF!

1/ the very much below-the-belt plan. Yeah, I know Sima Yi is a strategist but matters of the heart are very very complex and therefore cannot be completely predicted by anyone, even if one has genius potential or whatever. Humans are tempremental, hormones unexpectedly kicking in waves of anger, sadness or neutrality. Therefore the fact that the plan went so perfectly with no disruptions is juct too unbelievable. there is ALWAYS a suprise, a disturbance, an unexpected move if not from those involved then an outsider stumbling in! Also, Lu Xun's a smart boy, i'd think he would have stuck around a little longer to see the outcome, having patience OR be so overcome by relief at the sight of familiar faces he would've disregard anything said and leapt at them in relief rather than snuck around like a spy. Oh, and Sun Ce - he can't be that predictable, can he? or dumb/mean? actually scratch that, that part actually seems believable. HOWEVER, with his personality don't you think he'd mess up on SOMETHING, rather than having a perfect proposal as planned?

2/ the fact that he blames Da Qiao. I know he's enveloped in anguish and betrayal but surely he will discover/realize it's entirely unfounded? After all, he did not hear her reply neither a consent. Raging with fire he may be now, perhaps later on he will realize this on regaining his common sense?

3/ Seriosly, he'as a strategist, a smart kid. Surely it's too much of a coincidence that straight after the confession, a soldier of the enemy from which he'd just fled just happens to stumble upon him? I don't get how he fell so fast from his pedestal. i know you tried to gradually explain such but to me bits of it are rough and lacking (maybe because i'm in disbelief and annoyed atm.) Even if the same tricks are never used twice, should he not have suspected deciet in their actions and words? i'd think soldiers are taught to be alert and on guard at at all times in enemy territory. the suspicion you portrayed seems kinda tame in my current mindstate. Even in his exhaustion, i doubt his brain would cease funtioning in the strategist analytical ways in which it's used to. It's like bred into his very core, that type of characteristic and it can't just cease functioning - there should at least be an INKLING of suspicion flickering in the back if his mind.

Like Lu Xun, i am overcome by anger right now so atm i'm incapable at understanding the reasons behind and such. I will come back later on,when i've cooled down, with much more positive and rightful praise. please understand i'm not trying to flame merely offering the fruits of your labour (a deeply affected fan)and a few helpful critiques because in truth, your story is the best DW fic i've read so far. Only an amazing and emphatically written story can rile their reader so much. even if you do seem to have a rather sadistic approach to poor Lu Xun...Peace out!

Ja Ne! XD XP

FirestormAngelBlaze
Nips chapter 23 . 7/11/2006
Ah... Just for fun, I re-read this fic. It's interesting the change in style and all of the improvements you made with each chapter. The first chapter is kind of dull and full of bad punctuation, but the last chapter posted is really very good. I'm a bit sad to see that you're not updating this anymore, but I suppose I can't argue. There ARE some little things that bother me plot-wise and character-wise throughout the story that I can see you might find unsatisfactory. But it's not too late... A rewrite would be highly anticipated by me. VERY anticipated. Until then, keep writing!
Reika Itsumi chapter 23 . 3/19/2006
Wow...I knew that I loved this story! Keep writing...I need to know more!
EsTeLweNadia chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
It is a great story, with my favourite Lu Xun and Zhou Yu in. Good thing you stopped the story...I hate the part whereby Lu Xun wanted to deflect from Wu, or whatever you are hinting at. There's a lot of spelling mistakes; if I can I almost want to correct those mistakes myself. Zhou Yu, in the story, though, seems rash and rather impulsive and violent. He is supposed to be cool and level-headed and such... I like the sweet romance between Gan Ning and Shang Xiang, and Lu Xun and Da Qiao too.

Overall, closing an eye to the faults, I daresay your stories are fantastic. It seems that most of your stories involve Lu Xun, and good work! At least you don't turn him into a pryomaniac, I have to give you that much. Yay...
Reika Itsumi chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
THis story...is so long...but...I am addicted all ready...someone help me! I have to go now cause my mom is getting mad...so...I hope to read the rest tommorow...oh and before I go, PLEASE UPDATE EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T READ IT ALL YET!
Xing Wu chapter 23 . 11/2/2005
no! how could u stop there! i want ot know what happens! plz wright another chapter soon.
daqiaoluxun4eva chapter 23 . 7/12/2005
such a beautiful story...plzplzplzplzplzplz get them to gether again...i cried when i read this chapter. please put them together again..im beggin you *puppy face*
Marg chapter 23 . 3/23/2005
*sniff* I love this story...please continue *sniff*
ladysephiroth chapter 23 . 2/12/2005
This is the best DW fiction I've EVER read! I really like the Zhang He/Sima Yi pairing, and this is the only real fic I've found that has it:(

I think the whole story is extremely well written (the scenes of Sima Yi and Zhang He make me cry...and so does Lu Xun's pain). I know this is late (but I barely found the game about four months ago) but could you please update? Pleasse? (Let me know if your're going to continue the story or not, my email is lady_yuy )
Mink chapter 11 . 1/5/2005
This Chapter, 11, made me cry ;_; The scene between Sima Yi and Zhang he...

but when they started to eat them cookies, I got all better. _

This fic is awesome!
Blazonix chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I know it's a bit late for this (about a year late) but, er, continue? (unless dead of coarse)It's awesome really.
raven chapter 23 . 4/19/2004
yo. i just finished reading chapter 23, is everyone dead and that is the end? or did Lu Xun imagine killing the people? please e-mail me and fill me in! my e-mail is
Sonata Arctica89 chapter 23 . 3/21/2004
update soon
Lord Pyro chapter 22 . 3/17/2004
PLEASE, PLEASE, UPDATE! I really, really wanna read more, this is really, really good! This is one of the only other Lu Xun/Da Qiao fics out there, and probably the best, as mine are only mediocre. So PLEASE CONTINUE! I beg you!
He who really, really wants you to update:
Lu Xun 88