Reviews for Chuck and Sarah vs The Break Up
Reyes9 chapter 15 . 6/26
Great final chapter of this story. Good job. Keep up the good work!
wilf21 chapter 15 . 6/26
A lovely ending to another superb story from you.
bahall1964 chapter 15 . 6/26
I really enjoyed this story. I loved the way Sarah and Chuck were together and how everyone worked with each other so smoothly. You might have veered off canon a bit but it didn't hurt the story one bit. I hope you will continue with the Ring in the future...just my personal vote. Always looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. Wonderful job!
chuck fan 81 chapter 15 . 6/26
loved this story, so sad its finished , and i really hope you do write the sequel to this , because there is no doubt it would be awesome . Thankyou.
atcDave chapter 15 . 6/25
This has been a lot of fun, but I'm glad you were able to do something end(ish). Obviously, I'd love to see you get back to it, but no need until you're sure you're ready.
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 6/25
Kudos on a fine story.
Tigertod chapter 14 . 5/16
I meant the 2 idiots who created the show ruined season 3 & the show, if they had gotten them together when they should’ve during season 1 & allow the angst to be not WTWT to will they won’t they get caught that would have caused a lot of angst. Imagine the stories they could’ve come up with if Chuck & Sarah had to runaway to be together but those 2 idiots couldn’t & wouldn’t let go of the lunacy that was the Buymore. I would’ve had them to be helped in their escape by Casey & Carina
Tigertod chapter 14 . 5/16
Excellent as always no you didn’t ruin anything they meaning the 2 jackasses
Zettel chapter 14 . 5/16
Crackling chapter. Sarah's adrenaline line, in context, is killer-a classic.

Z
fezzywhigg chapter 14 . 5/16
I love the interaction and the "messing up" of season 3...seriously, keep it up. Thanks for writing.
fantastic as always thankyou
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 5/16
I loved how Chuck's plan came together. Please continue.
wilf21 chapter 14 . 5/16
If you've messed up season 3, then I'm all for it. Great twist with the wedding.
sevenrez chapter 14 . 5/15
You and your tricks! That was a great chapter! Thank you!
Mojo01 chapter 14 . 5/15