Reviews for Ore Sama
TetraOfTheInternet chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
I am one of the most twisted persons on the earth, and I have to say, this is my favorite chapter.
This-Account-No-Longer-Here chapter 13 . 11/11/2010
0.0 Ohhhhh! I loved this! He's kinda OOC, but he's not. It's confussing. I liked how you wrote him and his views on things! And oh I felt so so sorry for him when he was asking his "Hikari-pretty" to wake up. He needed a hug. However I would be afraid of what he would do to me. I loved this! It was amazing, and I was glad to find a story where he made sense... (Well, in a way) ;)
Mahersal chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
He's so perverted, isn't he?
Mahersal chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Marik really will never know the meaning of love. And it's kinda sad.
Mahersal chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
My poor Malik! And he had to endure with this! The mental scarring! *grabs Maliks and pets his head protectivly*

Malik: Oi! Get off me!
Mahersal chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Though this is strange to say since he is such a meany-pants...I feel bad for him. I just do. I dunno. :/

Great. I love the repeating of words for emphasis and to constant reminder that he is "ore-sama." Excellent!

Over and out,

SSAA
Mahersal chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Ra he's a sick psychopath. And I really don't think he would care if it were boy, girl, animal...anything that's living and has blood running through their veins is in line for destruction by Marik. I think he just loves the darkness and that's about it. And torcher. He loves that too.

You capture him beautifully...if you can say that about him. O.o
Mahersal chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
You're right! There ar very few stories written in charcter for Malik and Marik. I've only found a few. This is very good!

Marik may love the darkness, but last time I checked, Bakura IS the darkness.

Bakura: *snide smile* Of course I am.

Marik: *growls*
Mahersal chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This is so dark, twisted, cynical, bone chilling, gruesome, horrifying...

I absolutly love it.

It really is interesting how you make Marik refer to himself as God. I can really see that.
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wooow. I have to congratulate you for writing so ambitiously from Yami Malik's POV. That's a place I'd never want to go, just because it's so warped and twisted I doubt I'd ever be able to write adequately. But you did a fantastic job- there was a poetic quality to it, and you used repetition perfectly. It hinted at the sheer insanity and morbid fascination of all that is evil. I found it really interesting, but it seems to me Yami Malik confuses love with hate? This is so deep it blows my mind!

On a random note, it breaks my heart that all the characters are dead...? Oh, God! I think I'm going to hide now ;)
MochaCocaFan chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
This is...too utterly Marik for words...

I am...shocked...

Why can't I write like you?

The best is 'The Things That Are Beautiful'

But that's not anywhere near this standard...

Holy s-t
LynLin chapter 13 . 2/1/2007
Wow I really like this story. I've seen it around a lot but finally got around to reading it, and wow am I glad I did! I really enjoyed reading this and your characterization of Yami no Malik was the best I've ever seen. I think it's absolutely amazing for you to be able to tap into his brain like that and become psycho (which was awesome) without being one yourself. So congrats and thanks for writing this story.

-Lyn
Arishandera chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
A disturbing yet exhilarating fic. Do you know how inspiring your writte works are? You've just made me love Yami no Malik a little bit more.

Such an interesting character he is.
ThrillerGirl05 chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Oh my dear GOD. This chapter creeped me out. I admit to turning on the light after reading this chapter lmao. It sounds like he's stalking Mai in this chapter. *shivers* amazing story, this is probably the scariest story, let alone fanfic, I've ever read.
Randomly Random chapter 13 . 5/2/2006
That was just the_icing_on the pyschological cake. I bow down to your amazing ability to keep Yami No Malik in-character.

Ja, Ore-Sama.