Reviews for Baby Bird
GoldenKarnia chapter 3 . 2/12
I want more. Man. The brother relationship always made me smile in the show and now this. Your killing it.
sonicxjones chapter 3 . 3/19/2019
More please?
TatiElina chapter 3 . 3/1/2019
Wonderful! I love the Matt character and have been 'thinking' about writing my own. There's just not enough ! It's so sad, especially if you keep up with the comics, I mean, he's officially Robin now! Why are there not more kickass fics about him?! Lol. Hope you'll update yours soon.
depressedchildren chapter 3 . 1/22/2019
Aww, their interactions are cute. There is a shockingly small amount of Matt stories so thank you for filling that deficit. I look forward to where this will go and how paranoid the bat family is about Terry and Matt.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2018
Loved it
Want more

It sounds like they went back in time
Or an illusion, which would be the work of spellbinder
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 7/17/2018
Loved it. Please continue
jh831 chapter 2 . 5/14/2018
i like how this story is turning out.
it was interesting to have terry take matt to the old part of town.
reddevil47 chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
like the story so far
Lady of Imladris chapter 2 . 3/24/2018
Despite Matt usually being annoying in the show, I also am intrigued with stories that involve him more in Terry's life and their relationship. So, I quite enjoyed this and think this is quite intriguing. I hope you will continue.
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 1/25/2018
In 5 minutes, 6 seconds and 332 milliseconds, you have made me love Matt McGinnis as Robin all over again! Great job! I mean, Partners did years ago, but you have relit the flame! And the time travel part is great too! Unless it's dimensional travel but that's also cool too! I feel a sequel coming up! Will there be one?