Reviews for Broken Family Tree
xROXASxUCHIHAx chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awww 3 that was sweet :) great job with the flashbacks. I love how you ended it too
Potgenie chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
OH sweet fic.. i wish people would write more brotherly tkmatt fics instead of incest ones! -faves-
GoldenMoonshine chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
:D I'm sorry to hear the story of their parents...a devorce isn't easy to cope with.
Silver Bleak chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
now thats a good fic
Gilana1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Very nice. I liked it. It was very sweet. You capture the feelings nicely. Good job.
AnimeTrekkie chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
*Sniff* That was so sweet... not too gushy, and not all all out of character... It's absolutely beautiful!
Miyo chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
When you say fluff, you mean it!_Matt/tk Kawaii-ness!: P
miaow227 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
This fic is so adorably cute all the way through I was going 'aw!' in a stupid high pitched voice in a really stupid way that only I can do. I love Matt and TK brotherly stuff it's so sweet!
Someone chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This is a great fic! really sad though but it was well written! Well Done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Great story. I really enjoyed how you tied together all the flashbacks to illustrate how T.K. was thinking.
FireFriendship chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Aw! Sweetness! I love T.K. and Matt brotherly love fics! There aren't enough of these...Those tow are just so kawaii! Especially when Matt risks everything to save T.K. and shows his sensative side...This was a great story! It was funny where Matt wouldn't mess his hair up for just anyone! _ Thsi is going in my faves!
Corran And Valin chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Aw so sweet I luv TK! Specially when he's in the first season. I probably wouldnlt like Matt if he wasnt TK's older bro... hehe
TK is Hot chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Cool! TK's the best!
Trinity star chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
YAY! MORE MATT/TK brotherly love fics. I love these! I enjoyed reading your story!