Reviews for Lightning Chemistry
Chris Darkheart chapter 22 . 9/16
Good chapter
Gurgaraneth chapter 22 . 9/16
Love it wonder wen tom will realise albus has the elder wand
Ooh yes id love to read another tom harry by u
MirrorOfShards chapter 22 . 9/16
I liked this chapter and thought that the encounter with Dumbledore was especially interesting. I would also be really interested in reading another Tom/Harry story by you if you think of a plot you enjoy writing. There aren't enough good Tom/Harry stories out there and I like your works. Thanks for another chapter :)
Alice chapter 22 . 9/16
I would LOVE another Tom/Harry story, but please don't tell me this one's nearly over! X
QueenLinear chapter 21 . 9/8
yeas! I love this chapter! please let the toad die!
Chris Darkheart chapter 21 . 9/4
Loved the chapter and I love dark Harry stories
Alice chapter 21 . 9/3
Ooh little Harry's mind is becoming darker! I like it. When you say Harry wants his friends to be able to defend themselves against the death eaters, do you mean that they will be fighting against harry and tom? Because as sad as that is it has the potential for amazing writing and character/plot development. I can't wait to see if/how you'll explore that idea x
Gurgaraneth chapter 21 . 9/3
Love it ooh harry wants to kill agien
Malyfoy sr reali needs to be put in his place by tom
I have only began readibg yesterday and I am just in love. Your concept of Tomorrow being the one that time travels is not only great, I love how influential get can be with the people around him. Harry is also great as well. Hell, everyone is great. But I do hope that if you're struggling, to take a break for your own time/healing.
Pelcia chapter 20 . 8/28
Hey! I really enjoy your written! Please continue the history! And I would love to know more about the Tom’s thought
AnnaMerteuil chapter 20 . 8/24
i give you all my strenght for everything you live !

as for the chapter, i like the decision tom made according the researches ! i hope there'll be a lemon soon
MirrorOfShards chapter 20 . 8/24
I am glad that they finally know about the line. Also, it is nice to see that Harry and Tom believe in the deathly hallows and are going to try and find the wand. It would have been so frustrating if they had dimissed it! Anyways, I liked the chapter and I thought that Harry's plan for the future and controlling both sides was interesting.
Chris Darkheart chapter 20 . 8/24
Loved the chapter
Alice chapter 20 . 8/24
Finally a suitable reason for why the chamber is hidden behind a sink! Did you come up with that by yourself? I'm curious. Also can we just give a heads up to Xavier for finding that all out! I'm loving the developing relationship between him and Ron though, can't wait to see more of that.
I hope everything's going slightly better for you now your dramas over but I'm really sorry about your friend; if it's any consolation you are a brilliant writer, I love your fics x
Gurgaraneth chapter 20 . 8/24