Reviews for Finding What Was Lost
Taylor9901 chapter 9 . 6h
I’m glad Jacob stepped in.
SassYNoleS chapter 9 . 9/14
Day 5 of my hysterectomy and my 1st full day home ..

What a chapter to see ..

Can we all just give some love to Jake !

He was such a sweetie in this chapter ..

And Edward being around bikes is what caused the troubles in your life with Bella ..

That boy never learns ..

Looking forward to more/x
snoopylover60 chapter 9 . 9/13
Oh my goodness!

Great chapter :D
Edward has no one to blame but himself if this gets back to Bella. Jacob is a good guy, but in a small town word of E spending time at the bar with Kate is going to do the rounds. Thanks.
twiclare chapter 9 . 9/12
Jake is a good friend to them both.
Lisalouise chapter 9 . 9/11
Edward is really stupid. I wonder if he would have cheated on Bella if Jake didn't show up? Getting drunk, flirting and letting Kate touch him was kind of crossing the line of what a married man should do. Will he never learn. He did that same shit with Jessica (except maybe not drinking) You would think he would have learned from his past mistakes.
I'm glad Jake set him straight.
Thanks for writing.
Lisa...Gail Cullen
tas62 chapter 9 . 9/11
Loved this chapter. So glad Jake and Edward cam to an understanding and he is going to man-up!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 9/11
Can't wait to see what Edward comes up with! Maybe he and Jake can team up?
avagurl chapter 9 . 9/11
didn't expect Jacob to be gay but it makes sense.
can't wait for Operation to get Bella to remember why she loves Edward to begin.
sherylb chapter 9 . 9/11
Glad that Edward and Jacob talked. Hope Edward takes his advice!
Pattsy1994 chapter 9 . 9/11
Now, this is the type of Jacob l really like; helpful and none manipulative. Edward, stop feeling sorry for yourself and take up Jacob's suggestions pronto. Kate, yucks. Thanks;)
cheshire15 chapter 9 . 9/11
Good update. awww, Edward.
frostedglaze chapter 9 . 9/11
So Bella was in an accident because of Edward and another woman, and what does Edward do? Go out with another woman. What would have happened if Jacob didn’t show up? Edward seems to have no problem choosing other women over Bella. Maybe Bella is better off without him. How long before Kate and Jessica gossip about how Kate was getting all cozy with Edward?

Oh, and shouldn’t the whole town know what a whore and almost murderer Jessica is? I want that bitch to suffer, after what she put Bella through.
debslmac chapter 9 . 9/11