Reviews for Finding What Was Lost
twiclare chapter 6 . 6/4
That's sad!
Being nitpicky: Bella is 29 (according to the last chapter). Emily is 22.

In this chapter, it's discussed the Charlie and Sue married when Bella was 6 and "a few years later," Emily was born.

I would think that would mean Emily and Bella are more like 8-10 years apart rather than the ~7 years they actually are.
marymary123 chapter 6 . 5/16
He has too much guilt
Pattsy1994 chapter 6 . 5/17
Wow, heart wrenching situation. I really feel for Edward. Thanks.
asam75 chapter 6 . 5/17
I would venture that Jessica will show up at the hospital pretending to be a close friend and that she is sorry that her affair with Edward put Bella in the hospital.
asam75 chapter 3 . 5/17
Edward said he wanted to fire Jessica. He said she acted inappropriately and made him feel uncomfortable. That is sexual harassment and grounds for dismissal. He also didn't help himself with giving her rides to work. Surely a lawyer knows how to say no.
Taylor9901 chapter 6 . 5/17

I hope RL gets better for you soon X
debslmac chapter 6 . 5/16
So sad...
Goldielover chapter 6 . 5/16
Thanks for the update. There's definitely some huge holes in her memories. It will be interesting to see if she remembers all she was told the next time she sees everyone. I know after my mother had a stroke she could hold what seemed like a reasonable conversation, but wouldn't remember anything of it afterwards. That continued for a few months before she started being able to retain her memories again.

And yes, I'm looking forward to that Bella/Carlisle story being rewritten.

Sorry to hear things have been a bit rough, and hope the PT does some good this time. Nerve damage can be tricky.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 6 . 5/16
What a mess! My heart goes out to Edward. After all they have been through and skank Jessica had to mess everything up. Poor Edward.
Cullen Cousin chapter 6 . 5/16
Excellent chapter!
sherylb chapter 6 . 5/16
Glad she's awake
cheshire15 chapter 6 . 5/16
Great update
Cullen Cousin chapter 5 . 4/21
Why, oh why did I take so long to get around to reading this?! Love it! Poor Edward, Bella remembers Charlie and Jasper, but not him. Excellent chapter!