Reviews for Spy and Wizard, Neither Life is Easy
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 1 . 2/13
Fantastic story! Truly a thrilling and engaging read. I hope you pick it up again. I really wasn't to know what happens, especially with Wanda.
Bad Wolf chapter 7 . 1/15
NEED. MORE!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 7 . 1/4
love it! Update soon :)
USA-Jeanette chapter 7 . 1/1
Wow! Please continue this this story. I love it! I can hardly wait to see what happens with Harry. Please please update soon! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible story with us!
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 7 . 11/12/2019
Continue it or delete it.. Hhhh
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 4 . 8/17/2019
Maybe I’m just retarded but it’s so hard to keep track of what’s going on in this story
2Xenos chapter 7 . 8/11/2019
Great and indeed it's one of the more interesting HPTR/Avengers fics though, sadly, looking to the author's profile, seems that has lost the interest in this story that had abandoned.
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 7/13/2019
Good stuff so far, hope top see more. Thanks!
rudyrahul chapter 7 . 6/28/2019
great story
keep updating
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 6/28/2019
OMG, please continue soon, this is a great story and im dying to see how the wanda/harry comes about :)
fdean80090 chapter 7 . 5/29/2019
Great story. Can't wait for the finish of it.
serenityselena chapter 7 . 5/14/2019
a very interesting crossover...
hope you will continue it soon :)
camp1500 chapter 7 . 5/6/2019
It's a shame you never completed this.
Blunacy14 chapter 5 . 5/6/2019
I keep re reading this story as is so good as was its previous iteration! I love the action mixed with the character development and the bigger and bigger changes Harry is making! I was just wondering if this story is on permanent hiatus or whether it will have more updates in the future?
Fairytale.Charming chapter 7 . 4/18/2019
Dude, I’d love to read more of this. Your pacing of the story is impeccable, soooooo much better than half the stories I’ve read on this site, lol. You’re doing a good thing with this one, and I’d hate to see it left unfinished. Nonetheless, keep up the good work with your writing, you’ve got a new fan. :D