Reviews for Love Found?
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Nice story.
rosario chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
just read this first chapter and it's just GREAT.
cant read more because i have to study, anyway.
Johandy Saotome.Teodoro Hibiki chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
hmmm. interesante veras me gustaria k pasara con estos inkilinos... otra cosa ranma no se transforma?
Kevin chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Hey! I just wanted you to know that I greatly enjoy your ranma and maison ikkoku crossover fanfiction. I could actually feel the characters's personality (very accuturate) in your story!

I also liked how you used Ukyo the same as Kyoku, which made the crossover make sense and realisitic. Your story is very very good, but I think you refer to the christian religion a bit too much, and this may not be suitable for an audience with varying religions (fyi i am a christian too btw). However, all things considered, your story is gold. It kinda continues from the ending of Ranma, as the real ending kinda left the audience hanging. Anyway, great job on the fanfiction and plz plz plz continue this story of yours! :D i believe that you have a good start and you can make this fanficiotn story very very very long. So plz plz continue writing this! plz. btw

plz contact me on my email:

thanks. i am a fan!
kw03 chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
I think Ukyo and Ranma should get together, i mean since childhood, c'mon!
biki-chan chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
Dude! I love it! I dont know who i want to end up together...just dont put her with the coach! he makes me sick! but ...i feel bad for godai if she picks ranma...oi...
Peorth chapter 3 . 5/12/2003
My take on the pairing... Ukyo and Ranma shouldn't end up together, I've always thought their relationship to be more of a brother/sister type of thing, I can't even being to see them romantically involved w/ one another. Personally, I'm a pro Ranma/Akane fan, always will be. For your fic, geez.. Akane has some serious issues that she needs to deal with.. I could see her getting some help do deal with her past, maybe discovering Christ along her journey as well (like Ranma) and then maybe they could fall in love again.. that would be soo romantic! :) I love the Maison Ik characters, you've captured their personalities perfectly! :) That show is hilarious! Will Godai end up w/ Kyoko(Ukyo)? Or is that not a storyline you area dealing w/? Anyways! I really like it, so can't wait until the next chappie!
jack chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
good work here. you dont demonize Akane but you realize that a Ranma/Akane relationship wouldnt work without a lot of therapy.

Keep the chapters coming and if you can make them a little bit longer.
taku1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
Great chapter. I always felt that Maison Ikkoku was the funniest of Takahashi's manga, and highly under rated. Reading this chapter, and seeing the interactions of all the insane cast just reaffirms that conviction. In fact, now I'm going to have to go and read them all again. Dammit.

The only complaint is your use of "Kyoko" as the designation for Ukyou's character. It's really rather unecessary and it's somewhat confusing.

Anyway, can't wait to see how this evolves.

P.S.

I'm really hoping to see you come up with some version of, what I felt to be, the funniest scene in that whole series, where Yotsuya is teasing Godai about hearing him breathing heavily and panting Kyoko's name late at night...and Kyoko overhears them. That scene had me rolling.
Final-Fan chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
Nothing much to say here, except that I read it, and why did Ukyo change her name to Kyoko?

(You used "lead" when you should have written "led" in the author's notes.)
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Ranma may love the rain but he sure doesn't love the fact that it turns him into a girl...speaking of which, WHY DIDN'T IT? I double-checked "Love Lost", but if it mentions him finding a curse in between the start of the fic, where he changes, and the end, it is very well hidden.

You need to revise the fic, whether to include the change or explain the lack of it.
biki-chan chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
Dude i like it although im kinda in a bind should i cheer for ranma or godai? I like them both who should end up with kyoko/ukyou? ah

o.O
travis1057 chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
at the stat he was walking in the rain but he was a guy i dont remember him being cured of his curse other then that its a great story cant wait for more
biki-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
please write more its interesting.
Otaku-Sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
YES! YES! THE SEQUEL! AT LAST!