Reviews for Rurouni Yahiko (るろうに弥彦)
sana chapter 9 . 9/23/2008
A very funny fanfiction you have here :)

Hopefully you will keep up with the good work und we have the chance to read more in the near future.

and by any chance, do you now stefan "twoflower" Gagne?

your wrting style and humor seems to be quite similar ;)

If you down't know him (and like slayers)you should read his fictions... or not. Just write more! :D
Kitai-chan9 chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
I just love fanfics with Yahiko as the main character

I also enjoy your fanfic very much

hurry with the next chapter please

cant wait

Kitai-chan9

_
eVLDREAMR chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
i must say that this is THE most interesting Soujiro fights yahiko action fic. i've EVER read! Keep up the good work!
KawaiiYuki chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
This story seems really really good! Please please continue it! You can't just leave it like that can you!

~Kawaii
Akane5 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
nice
MG-1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
just in case you forgot... Soujirou also watched Kenshin when he performed Ryu Sho Sen on Senkaku. So he knows three moves of hiten mitsurugi ryuu.
bklyndc chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
sorry to lazy to log in. great story you have here. ] Soujiro is one of my favorite characters from RK along with Enishi and Sano. Ah yes a tribute to MAdamHydra. I adore her fics but i haven't seen any updates for ages...too bad...the veteran writers are moving on with their lives, which i can't blame em. anwyay it's great that writers such as yourself are still managing to post for everyoen to enjoy. thanks a bunch for a great story!
NET chapter 7 . 9/4/2004
Well, it's not much to say about this preview because there wasn't anything inportant happen yet. But I do say one thing, I like the part when Tsubame ripped the letter very much _

I'll wait for the next true chapter next time.
The capricorn earth dragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
this is a good story so far and I like how you know the actuall names of the swords keep it up
Zoleth chapter 6 . 4/22/2004
I just love this fic... *cries for and update!* :)
Jon chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
LadyDestiny17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is a very good story, I hope you keep it up! :)
Sachairi
minimerc chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
GREATNESS! Yay! Yahiko-kun is not dead! Yay Soujiro-kun thinks he's a good adversary or atleast challenged him. Bo Batousai wannabe. I wonder what Kenshin and Karou are gonna say when they get to this part. karou's gonna call Yahiko an idiot, be proud of him, and boast about the Kamiya Kashim Ryuu all at the same time probably. Kenshin will say that Yahiko was very brave and that he had trouble fighting Sou-chan too. or something like that. I think that's what they would say. Well ja ne

~minimerc
Brittany67 chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
Great story! I always wondered what would have happened if Yahiko and Soujirou had ever fought before!
Dracorum chapter 6 . 10/30/2003
thanks for updating! man i feel sorr for yahiko, two kaoru's! think of the idea hehe
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »