Reviews for Rurouni Yahiko
Akane5 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
nice
MG-1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
just in case you forgot... Soujirou also watched Kenshin when he performed Ryu Sho Sen on Senkaku. So he knows three moves of hiten mitsurugi ryuu.
bklyndc chapter 7 . 9/30/2004
sorry to lazy to log in. great story you have here. ] Soujiro is one of my favorite characters from RK along with Enishi and Sano. Ah yes a tribute to MAdamHydra. I adore her fics but i haven't seen any updates for ages...too bad...the veteran writers are moving on with their lives, which i can't blame em. anwyay it's great that writers such as yourself are still managing to post for everyoen to enjoy. thanks a bunch for a great story!
NET chapter 7 . 9/4/2004
Well, it's not much to say about this preview because there wasn't anything inportant happen yet. But I do say one thing, I like the part when Tsubame ripped the letter very much _

I'll wait for the next true chapter next time.
The capricorn earth dragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
this is a good story so far and I like how you know the actuall names of the swords keep it up
Zoleth chapter 6 . 4/22/2004
I just love this fic... *cries for and update!* :)
Jon chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
LadyDestiny17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is a very good story, I hope you keep it up! :)
Sachairi
minimerc chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
GREATNESS! Yay! Yahiko-kun is not dead! Yay Soujiro-kun thinks he's a good adversary or atleast challenged him. Bo Batousai wannabe. I wonder what Kenshin and Karou are gonna say when they get to this part. karou's gonna call Yahiko an idiot, be proud of him, and boast about the Kamiya Kashim Ryuu all at the same time probably. Kenshin will say that Yahiko was very brave and that he had trouble fighting Sou-chan too. or something like that. I think that's what they would say. Well ja ne

~minimerc
Brittany67 chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
Great story! I always wondered what would have happened if Yahiko and Soujirou had ever fought before!
Dracorum chapter 6 . 10/30/2003
thanks for updating! man i feel sorr for yahiko, two kaoru's! think of the idea hehe
NET chapter 6 . 10/30/2003
After so long time, finally come the update!

Great as always and I must say that the duel of Yahiko and Soujiro was as good as the manga itself!

About the imposter Buttousai. I want to know more about him so badly.

Keep it up!
Gundam M chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
I want a new chapter soon!
Shihali chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
On thinking things over further, I had forgotten that Soujirou is also Rurouni Kenshin's undisputed master of getting his own sword broken. And unless he's been taking Kecho Geri lessons from Misao, losing his weapon should prompt his immediate exit.
Shihali chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
How is Yahiko going to get out of this one? I haven't read (or more importantly, seen) the later part of the manga, so I don't know if Hadome and Hawatari are going to be of any use in this situation. I wonder if Yahiko will just pass out from blood loss or shock, leaving Kyoko to take care of him and leaving Soujirou to go his merry way looking for whatever he's looking for. Please update!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »