Reviews for Rurouni Yahiko (るろうに弥彦)
NET chapter 6 . 10/30/2003
After so long time, finally come the update!

Great as always and I must say that the duel of Yahiko and Soujiro was as good as the manga itself!

About the imposter Buttousai. I want to know more about him so badly.

Gundam M chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
I want a new chapter soon!
Shihali chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
On thinking things over further, I had forgotten that Soujirou is also Rurouni Kenshin's undisputed master of getting his own sword broken. And unless he's been taking Kecho Geri lessons from Misao, losing his weapon should prompt his immediate exit.
Shihali chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
How is Yahiko going to get out of this one? I haven't read (or more importantly, seen) the later part of the manga, so I don't know if Hadome and Hawatari are going to be of any use in this situation. I wonder if Yahiko will just pass out from blood loss or shock, leaving Kyoko to take care of him and leaving Soujirou to go his merry way looking for whatever he's looking for. Please update!
Conscience Fairy chapter 5 . 5/27/2003
p-lease update! I feel as if I've been waitnig forever.
Dracorum chapter 5 . 5/20/2003
I love it when people portrayed characters as Humans and not just a perfect being. :D

kher chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
Wonderful! This chapter was great because I couldn't stop reading it. I was wondering when you would update. Anyways, I liked the action in this chapter. I think you did very well. Update soon _!
Renmauza chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
Yes! I've been waiting for the new chapter of this for awhile, and I must say it's exceptionally well done.
Conscinece Fairy chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
Please update soon. I want to see how the fight ends.
NET chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
Look like Yahiko was picking someone way out of his league. In my opinion, I think his chance to winn was so poor.

Technomorph chapter 4 . 5/10/2003
SO COOL!
cantthinkofaname chapter 4 . 5/1/2003
how's yahiko gonna beat soujiro? oh well, whatever. great chapter.
Conscience Fairy chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
When are you gonna update. I realy want to read the 5th chapter!
Abdiel chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
After Rurouni Yahiko's final chapter (Chapter 5: The Two Prodigies), please support my next spin-off fic... Rurouni Soujiro! :P (j/k)

I know it's bad form for an author to submit a 'review' to his own chapter, but I just had to send this. Hi, Minimerc! _
crazy beyond beleaf chapter 4 . 4/13/2003