Reviews for Agents
DeleteDogofFoxhoundHePeedHere chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
"Notes: I have taken some liberties with the abilities of Agents. We really don't know how they work so please accept my creative licensing."

Unless you completely ignored the remaining two films, or barely researched the Matrix on Wikipedia, the third Matrix movie came OUT in 2003 - the exact year this fic was written. I don't think there's an excuse to "license" your apparent choice to make Agents different. This lack of information is further backed considering the fact that Agents have a 0.01 percent chance of "adopting" a human as an Agent. I don't think you have your facts straight, or you didn't try very hard when you wrote this.

In other words, the insertion of a random female protagonist is just another example of the repetitive "insert a girl to make it interesting" kind of stories. And you space things out way too much. Of course, this is way way back when FF net was young, but honestly, your organization is a bit...off-kilter for me.

I hope you've gotten better, because this fic gets a D for at least proper spelling.
DarkOnistar chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Great Story.

It's a good start for the character Agent Mimosa.
Pixel-the-evil-fairy chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
i just realised i havent reviewed this fic yet!

yay for ficy goodness!
Karilynn chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Constructive criticism; I have seen this many times, girl get choosen to help the Agents. Way cliched, although yours is a well-written one.
The ending was a bit slopily done - a bit too rushed. Calm down. Don't rush it, because the ending is one of the most vital part of any story. I suggest you rewrite it.
Your discriptions, although scarce and short at times, are quite satisfying. But your characters are slightly OOC. Smith's characterization are satisfactory, the only thing that irks me is the way you wrote Neo and the Rebels. Neo is completely OOC, here, he acts like a childish brat rather than the calm and collected persona we see him as in the movies.
I understand that this fic is probably a Pro-Machine fic, but is it really necesary to bend the original character's characterization till it becomes this?
Neo would never lose this patience so easily, nor will he hold grudges.
Nice fic, you show potential to be a famour writer one day, but please try to keep your characters in check.
Good Luck next time,
Karilynn
papermachine chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
VERY GOOD! I saw your recently updated fic, Agents: Paths of the Past and read a litle. (Very tongue twisty title) Needless to say, I was confused by Agent Mimosa. (Who?) Lol. So i grabbed a mugga hot chocolate and prepared myself for an Agent Series Marathon. :D
I have no idea where yu come up with ideas like these. I SALUTE YOU!
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Interesting! please continue to post.
It takes courage and honesty to see ourselves as we really are, but it's the only way to become the kind of people we want to be.
Fatty Lumpkin chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I love it! I love it! I love it!

this story is awesomest.

Agent green aka monkey got me hooked, i look forward to reading the rest of all of these stories!
Della C chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Hoohah.

That's all like, MAD awesome. It da SHIZNIT, dawg!

I need to calm down. hee.
alocin chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I love the Agents series so much - they are my favourite fics. Lots of Agents, particularly Smith gets my vote! Please write more!
Nightwriter1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Wow! That was great! - ::adds to favorite authors list::
Megami no Inazumi chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
that's really good.. *awe*
Kralia chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Whoa.

This is a great idea, well written with a good plot.

I really like the explanation of the rebels Smith gives to Stef at the beginning. Sort of like the other side of the story.

*Goes off to read others*
DJ7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wow! Amazing story, I have to read the rest of them! WOW!

*faints with shock at exactly how good the story was*
DarkVoltoriz chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Very cool. Your on my top three favorite fan-fiction authors list, that's for sure. You impressed me, yet again. I love the series. I look forward to hearing more about your vast array of characters. The female Agents are just too cool! :D Agent Meryl and Agent Mimosa should join forces. Kick all the male Agents butts. Then it'd be more of a sexist type thing against the Agents. Hmm.. Anyhow, great work. :D I'm stunned and awestruck, as usual. :D Keep it up!

Claire

a.k.a. DarkVoltoriz

PS: I got a new FanFiction up. Its kind've a silly little thing I've been working on. Humor things up a bit. :D Check it out if you get the time. You might like it.
Two Bored Idiots chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
cool. how did she come bac 2 life? i love it!