Reviews for Your's, Mine and Our's
Lin Lu Lo Li chapter 13 . 6/17
Hi. It is not very common for me thus couple, but I learned to like it because of your story. It is well told. It would seem to be simple, but it wasn't. I guess is not easy to see afaim to your ex, tell him that you have a child of his, and Began first a relationship about being parents and after trying not to fall again for him. The situation with the stalker was also interesting. I love the ending.
Chobits3 chapter 13 . 5/17
It's amazing!
I like it
honter11 chapter 1 . 5/14
It was fine, I'm looking forward to the miniseries and let it be after after Digimon Tri.
dbzfan the first chapter 13 . 5/14
great ending just sad it,s over hope you will make a continuation maybe one with tk and kairi
koumikoumikoumi chapter 13 . 5/13
This was my first Michi fic. I usually just read Koumi fics, but this one captured me. I really loved the way you worked up the drama and how you built the plot. The dialogues were really nice too! Though I'm not the biggest fan of the dub names/personalities I really enjoyed your fic. It motivated me to look for more Michi fics :-) please, keep writing digimon!
Vigatus chapter 13 . 5/13
That was a sweet ending. Thanks for the story.
Akira Hayama chapter 13 . 5/12
I'd like to say thank you for writing and sharing this story with us, it was amazing from start to finish and in glad to have discovered it. Although I'm tempted to say the way Mimi survived and woke up from her coma was cliché, I'd rather have it cliché than be a tragedy coz my heart can't handle that sort of stuff but you definitely had me thinking she died with that 'she's sleeping' comment, lol. Anyways, amazing story and can't wait for the mini series.
j8919 chapter 13 . 5/12
This was an amazing ending! Loved it! Im so for you doing someone one-shots!
angelxchild chapter 13 . 5/12
Omg I was worried at first reading this, I thought Mimi died! The "she's sleeping" comment definitely through me off. Glad it was a happy ending though, and I look forward to reading the mini series!
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 13 . 5/12
all I can say is one thing: THAT!...was a really beautiful ending good job and thank you for writing an enjoyable story
genbo chapter 13 . 5/12
Avengers was Great!

At first when I started to reading this chapter I thought Mimi was dead.
Due to Tai's actions I thought he would be to scared to take Mya to see Mimi's grave, but a coma works too. I loved he's brake down in his mother's arms and showing yes true family will always be there for you when you need them most.
I loved the ending, but I will be looking forward to reading each of your short stories.
I do wonder what crazy shit Tai and Matt will do when a BAMF teenage Mya starts dating.

Well done and great work!
shannonss chapter 13 . 5/12
Lovely looovely end!
I think all ended in the perfect decenario. Thanks for the amazing story about my otp, i can't wait for for the little stories you want to make
I would keep reading
honter11 chapter 1 . 5/6
I like each chapter overcomes the previous one and that Mimi do not die and one more thing friend you can put a story with the trio of Taiorami (Tai-Sora-Mimi) and that the three of them stay together please and the last one, what did you think of the end of Digimon Tri.
Omg Just bling read this and miiiiimmmmii! Dont dir! Die!
Vigatus chapter 12 . 5/5
Thanks for updating, very dramatic chapter. I hope you update as soon as possible.