Reviews for The Hunter
Mbwun chapter 32 . 4/23/2003
I have to admit it, I was kind of unsure about this fic when I started reading it, but now that I've finished it, I must say, what a wonderful story!

I especially like how it came down to Trance fighting the Spirit of the Abyss. That's the way it ought to (and hopefully will) be.

I look forward to future stories!

~He Who Walks On All Fours
CeredwenFlame chapter 32 . 4/12/2003
Aw how sweet... I liked this a lot... THank you for sharing.
JA Baker chapter 32 . 4/12/2003
I am considering writing a short story set 20-years after The Hunter, but I do have 5 other story’s that I’m meant to be writing right now, plus the last part of my Face the Music-Intolerance-Unexpected News story ark.

I’ll look into it.
Thia the Muse chapter 32 . 4/11/2003
I LOVED it! I twas so great! I liked the whole Ann story line, with her liking Harper. _

Does this have to be the end? Could you please write more? Please?
Troll99 chapter 32 . 4/11/2003
Beautiful ending of a perfect story. Thanks!
Hope for Love chapter 32 . 4/11/2003
A beautiful story. Despite it's angst genre it had a happy ending. Thanky you for that.
Troll99 chapter 31 . 4/11/2003
OOps, sorry for that! I couldn't help but write my wish down, hehe!

I hope they will finally settle everything and go on together. Really amazing story.
JA Baker chapter 30 . 4/11/2003
I hate it when people give away the ending of the movie!
Hope for Love chapter 30 . 4/10/2003
I always thought that Dylan would be the one in the one-on-one fight with the Spirit should it come to that. I wonder what gift Trance gave.
Troll99 chapter 30 . 4/10/2003
Wow! I really had something to read! Interesting result. Why do I have the feeling Rommie won't wake up as android any more? Or...?
Gordon AI chapter 29 . 4/10/2003
Dun dun dun.

Nice, can't wait for more of this.
Hope for Love chapter 29 . 4/9/2003
An exciting endgame so far. I always pictured a one-on-one fight with the Spirit of the Abyss. But this is good too.
Gordon AI chapter 28 . 4/9/2003
Oh here we go here we go, bring on the abyss.
Hope for Love chapter 28 . 4/8/2003
The endgame is here. Hope it ends good.
Hope for Love chapter 27 . 4/8/2003
A great story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.