Reviews for Smell of Desire
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
Amazingly funny and well written story! And that ending was priceless! Hehehehe...Irons is jealous...hehehehehehe...
Relkan811 chapter 24 . 12/4/2007
I gotta hand it to ya... This is one awesome story. Had me glued to the screen like a barnacle to the bottom of a boat... *Looks at date* O_o Please! You gotta continue this, it's too awesome to let die!
Aurian Lladnek chapter 24 . 7/27/2007
Please please please please please update. I love Sara and Ian and I want to see what happened. I know you probably don't even think about this story anymore but I really really want to read the next chapter. Please do it? For Ian? Plus I just love this story in general. You have an amazing sense of wit and timing. Which is why...you should post again.
Ewa Snow chapter 24 . 1/30/2007
Wonderful story! Can't wait for more!
ewa chapter 24 . 1/26/2007
wow. that was amazing. this whole story is wonderful! i love it. *looks at date* any chance for more?
Luna chapter 24 . 1/1/2007
Oh. My. I set out to just read a nice little romantic story between Sara and Ian and I was blown away. I sat down and read the whole thing in one sitting. Your sense of timing and attention to detail has made this story one of the best I've read in years and I've read many books not only as an avid fan of romance novels and Witchblade but also as literature major. This is great work but I do have one complaint for it...it's not done. I really really really would like to see new chapters get posted soon. Please? Keep up the great work.
Djanet chapter 24 . 10/4/2006
Very few stories made me stay attached to the screen like yours. Sorry if I can't explain how I liked it because I'm Italian but I enjoied it much. I love Ian Nottingham and the way you described him is really perfect. I hope you will continue with the story.
moon chapter 24 . 9/24/2006
sque! Spin! You updated! ROTFLMAO at the massage and Irons!
oldemystic chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
There's nothing like more Spin chapters. Glad to see you posting again.
ccarol chapter 24 . 9/16/2006
When will they turn their relationship to next level?
Miravisu chapter 24 . 9/15/2006
ROFL!

A truly entertaining story. I just loved the massage scene ;D
JG80 chapter 23 . 11/17/2004
No matter how long it's been since I last read this story, I never get tired of re-reading it. Please continue soon with the next chapter.

PS - I'm a huge fan of Enigma, and I have to confess, evertime I hear the song "Smell of Desire," I always think about this story. Then I wonder if it's been updated. HintHintHint! ;-)
camyde chapter 23 . 9/1/2004
Hi! I've been reading this story too and am enjoying it very much! Thanks for writing! Please keep updating! I can't wait to see what happens next!

camyde
Reven Eid chapter 23 . 2/17/2004
An addition to the story YAY!
Lady Hawke chapter 23 . 2/7/2004
Yikes! ) Hey, that was really cute! YOu write beautifully and I look forward to hearing more from you.
Lady Hawke