Reviews for Atonement
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
No matter how it's written, it would be great if there was a continuation :)
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Great story
darknightstalker chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I really think this is one of the best sub!Severus I have read.. You should definitely update this again.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
This is fantastic! Please finish it!
JulieSnape02 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
I would love to see this story continued...and I will shamelessly get down on my knees and beg for you to continue it if I have to. :D
smallbrownfrog chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Damn this is good. You capture a very Snape-ish way of thinking. I was sory to see this is unfinished, but what there was is worth reading.
hatchi cullen-black chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
this is a really good story and i truly hope you will update it soon.
dragondolphin1990 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
It's a disappointment that you seem to have vanished from this website. I'd love to see how much your writing has improved after all these years.
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
FrostedMidnight chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
This story is so interesting, I hope you find the time to continue it!

Frosty
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
awesome i love this fic
Claguen chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I love your fic !
Jonathan chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
This is absolutely amazingly great except for the fact that it stopped dead 6 years ago and was never completed. I didn't know it was abandoned and when I got to the end I just hit a brick wall when there were no more chapters. I'm glad I read what's there, but normally I'd want to scream about the betrayal of getting lured in and then treated this way.
hpluv3r chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Im begging you. update...PLEASE?
llluga chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
SUCK! i think snape should always be mean in all fanfics because we are talkin about snape! sorry! this just isn't my type of fanfic.